P I Z Z A

" Two BBQ meat lover pizzas", Ace smirks.
" Yep" I say, pulling $5 out my back pocket.
His smiles widens.
" I need more than $5" he says.
" Stop with the act! Since when do you deliver pizza? I can't imagine you following some else's rules!!" I yell.
" Needed a distraction, I guess" he shrugs. He gives me the pizza than starts to walk away.
" Don't you want the money?" I ask.
He turns around and walks back to me.
" Nah, this is better", he says.
" What is bet-" but before I can finish, his lips are on mine. My head buzzes and his hands move through my hair. I throw my hands around his neck. I need him, but somethings not right. I pull away.
Lauren is over by the car, videoing us on her phone. She sees me stop and starts to run away. I go after her.
I scream for her to stop but she doesn't. Why would I care? Why am I chasing her anyway? She's only gonna post it for everyone to see. She thinks I want to keep me and Ace a secret. I don't. If he likes me more than Mackenzie then so what. I stop running, smiling at her. She's wearing her sports gear, obviously not wanting to get her posh clothes stinky and dirty.
She sees that I stopped. She stops.
" Don't you want to get the video?" She puffs, exhausted from the 1km run. Seriously? This girl is not fit.
" Not really. Why should I care if everyone sees it? So what if I like Ace and he likes me? Go ahead, post it!" I say.
She looks defeated, but she grabs her phone and post it.
" who did you post it too?" I ask.
" The whole school" She says quietly.
My phone beeps with a message.
Of course the video pops up. I watch it. We look really good. He's so photogenic. Videogenic? I don't know what the word is.
I smile, and save the video to my camera roll.
" Thanks" I say, and walk away.
She calls out something. But I don't hear her. I'm in a daze. I could finally be with Ace, but what stopped me from being with him before?