#3 In Jdronica Category?!

HOLY FRICKIN CRAP YOU GUYS!!! I was just perusing wattpad, then decided I should start writing my Jdronica fanfic because I love it to death. Then I went to check the ending of the last chapter to make sure my facts were straight, 'cause I'm a good writer. And when I go to the story info, under the edit and view as reader, it said: #3 in jdronica. And I was like: wth does that even mean. So I click on it and find out that I am #3 UNDER JDRONICA FANFICS! WHAT?! I'm also #78 under the jd category, but #3 is insane for me.

My anxiety and depression makes me always put myself down as a writer, but I am honored and thrilled. Also: WTH! I only have 2 story parts out (not including this one) and I'm #3?! AHHHH! So thank you to everyone who made this possible, you guys are so supportive, and you refuse to let me put myself down.

I know it's probably dumb for me to get so worked up, but I love every comment, voted, even every read I get on my stories. I truly means a lot. CinnamonToastCRONCH at one point gave me like 8 comments at once and she thought she was probably annoying, but I was legit jumping up and down around my room because she (or he, I don't wanna assume) noticed my existence. So thanks, CinnamonToastCRONCH for those comments, you made my week and it has helped me want to continue.

Well, there's a little insanity since you don't have that from JD in the story. Bye y'all.