Alternate Ending

So I don't want to write it out but I'll tell you what I had in mind. This is the alternate ending to "Let Us Be Seventeen."

So I had an alternate ending in mind where the part about them going off to college never happens and the sequel doesn't happen.

In it, Veronica and JD are walking and JD proposes. Veronica says yes, they kiss.

Then: a loud sound of a heart monitor. JD then sees himself back beside the hospital bed in "Please Don't Leave Me Alone" when Veronica is in the coma. He cries, realizing that he imagined everything and she actually is still in the coma.

Years later, JD and Heather stop in Heather's car. Heather wants to come with, but JD wants to go visit Veronica alone. They kiss and he starts walking. He sees her. He kneels down at her grave and talks to her. He talks about how Heather Chandler and them are doing nothing special. Him and Heather are about to get engaged. He's sad and misses her. He leaves flowers and gets up.

On the way out, he sees his dad's grave. He passes. He kisses Heather in the car, and they drive off.

So I hope you like that idea. I didn't want to write that all the way out because I'm too focused on "Planning Your Future" to worry about a storyline that won't happen. Sorry, but it's not important enough to write a full thing for it. Bye!