I Got Paid In Puke

JD's POV

We started using Veronica's car so my mom had a mode of transportation. Her car was really nice. I forgot how rich her parents were.

We walked into school, everyone staring as usual. Heather comes up to us. "Hey, nice car!" She smiles. "Thanks. Got it yesterday." Veronica tells her. "Oh Veronica!" We hear.

Heather Chandler approaches us. "We missed you yesterday." She frowns. "What do you really want, Heather?" Veronica asks with zero emotion. "Fine. I'm having a party tonight and it would mean a lot if you came." She says. "Really? Are you sure you don't want me to come so you can do something to me?" Veronica crosses her arms. "No." Heather shakes her head. She then turns to Heather and I. "You two are invited as well." With that she walks away. Veronica is biting her lip, clearly thinking.

Veronica's POV

Maybe I should go. It could be fun, even if it is Heather Chandler. "What do you think, Ronnie?" JD asks. "I'm going." I decide. "Okay. Then we're going." JD says, taking my hand. I look at Heather. "Are you going?" I ask. "Yeah!" She excitedly says.

That Night

I put on a cute blue dress and fix my hair. "Why are you dressing up for Chandler's party?" JD asks. "Because. It's a party nonetheless." I answer. "Come on, we have to pick up Heather." JD rolls his eyes.

We pull up at Heather's house. She's wearing a light shade of red, which I was surprised by. "Wow. Red." I joke. "Shush. I do what I want." She sits behind me. "I just didn't know you wore anything other than yellow. I mean, I've never seen you in anything else." I explain. "Well I do." She looks out the window.

When we get to the party, the music could be heard a mile away it was so loud. We go inside and try to avoid the Heathers, Kurt and Ram, and Henry.

Heather goes to find one of her cheerleading friends. JD and I go to the living room where mainly couples were. We sat on the couch, surrounded by a bunch of people making out. JD puts a hand on my leg, looking around, clearly regretting his decision to come. "You're here!" Chandler comes up behind us. "You guys come with me." She insists. She takes us to the kitchen and holds out two cups. "What? Did you put a phlegm globber in it or something?" I cross my arms. "No, Veronica. I'm being nice." I roll my eyes and take it. I take a sip and feel fine.

JD put his drink down on the counter. "Jason, drink it. It's beer. It's not like I'm giving you drain cleaner." Heather sighs. "I wouldn't put it past you to." JD says. "Well Veronica's fine." Heather argues. JD rolls his eyes and leaves the kitchen. "Wow. I didn't think he would leave you alone with me of all people." Heather gasps. "Shut up." I drink the rest of my drink and put it down. Heather smiles as she gives me another one.

"So Veronica." She starts as I drink my second. "I was thinking. What if you come back with the Heathers, but I let you hang out with JD." Heather offers. "Are you insane? No!" I say angrily. "You've almost had me killed twice. I'm done with you." I try to leave but she pulls me back. "Come on Veronica." She puts her hands on her hips.

"No." I again try to get out but she grabs my face and pulls me to her. "Defy me again and I'll ruin you." She says into my ear. "Defy me, and Monday morning you're history." She continues. "Transfer to Washington." She pulls my face one way. "Transfer to Jefferson." She pulls it another and then back. "No one at Westerberg is going to let you play their reindeer games." She pushes my face away from her and I grab the counter to catch myself. Oh god. I could feel the vomit rushing to come out of my body. I turn around and puke. I puke all over Heather. Her scream is so loud, it made my head pound even harder. "I raised you up from nothing! And what's my thanks? Betrayal and vomit! That's right! I got paid in puke!" She yells. "Oh lick it up baby! Lick it up!" I shoot back, very nauseous and pissed.

JD rushes back in and is clearly has a dilemma whether to laugh or not. He sees me and rushes over. "Are you okay?" He asks. "You can look at Heather for reference." I say more to Heather than JD. I grip onto him to keep myself from falling. "I'm. Going. To kill you!" Heather lunges towards me but JD blocks her. "Touch her. I dare you." He angrily says. I feel the feeling coming back and I run out of the house.

JD's POV

I see Veronica run out, so of course I follow her. She stops outside the house and throws up again. I grab her hair and pull it behind her. "She's gonna kill me on Monday." She coughs. "She won't." I assure her, still holding her hair.

Heather comes outside. "Hey, I heard you-" She stops when she sees Veronica. "What happened?" She goes beside us. "Heather spiked my drink. She wanted me to get drunk and join the Heathers again." Veronica answers, still trying to catch her breath. "Then she started throwing me around and I threw up on her." She says, with slight pride in her voice.

Heather helps me get her into the car. I drive since I'm the least intoxicated. When we get to my house, Heather helps me get Veronica upstairs. Veronica pulled away from us and ran to the bathroom. "I'm going to kill Heather." I say to Heather. "I might help." She bites her lip.

Veronica's POV

I finish puking my guts out and stumble into JD's room, collapsing on the bed. JD comes in with Heather. They help me under the covers and soon I'm out like a light. Monday I'll be kissing her aerobicized ass. But tonight, let me dream of a world without Heather, a world where I am free.