By The Way, You Were My First

Veronica's POV

Holy crap! We just kissed! Me and Jason Dean, or JD, just kissed. It was the most romantic and sincere thing ever. It, um, also happened to be my very first kiss. "W-was that... okay?" JD nervously asked. It was adorable and incredibly sweet that he felt the need to ask. "Y-yeah." I smile. I go to kiss him again.

"Well, well, well." I hear a familiar voice laugh. I pull away and turn to see all three Heathers standing at our feet, arms stiffly crossed. "Really Veronica? Getting with the psycho trench-coat kid? You're a bigger slut then I thought." Chandler laughs. "Heather, why are you so determined to hurt me?" I ask, keeping my head down. "Because I can. It'll be so very." She laughs.

JD stands. I look up to see him walk very close to her. "I suggest you leave her alone." He warns. "And what are you gonna do?" Chandler points her finger to his chest. "Nothing." He says. I look back down, not surprised that I wasn't stuck up for. "Figures." Chandler laughs, the others following. "Because I don't associate with the scum of the earth." He finishes. I look back up at him. Chandler scoffs. "We'll be back." She smiles and walks back inside.

JD sits back down next to me. "Thanks." I say. "Oh course." He puts his arm around me. "Where were we?" He smiles, kissing me again, harder this time. "Maybe we should take this somewhere a little more private." I say in between kisses. He nods and I lead him to a small area at the back of the school, known as the designated make-out area. There were no cameras, since only the students knew about it.

I push JD onto the bench that sat against the wall. He laughed and pulled my onto his lap. I held onto him super tight, not wanting to let go of him for a single second. Eventually, after at least a couple hours, we parted. "God." I laugh, out of breath, "I had no idea you were that strong." I was still holding onto him. "I could say the same about you." He laughs. He glances at his watch to see that it's almost lunchtime. "Do you... wanna go?" He asks. I nod. I stand up and turn to him. "Oh, by the way... um, you were my first." I say. "Really?" He says, shocked. "Yes." I smile, taking him hand.

We walk in to see everyone instantly looking at us. And then all at once started laughing. I wanted to run out, but it was time to face them. "Let's go." I lead JD to the line and we quickly get our food. We sit down at the back table that JD sat at yesterday.

Chandler walks over to Kurt, whispering something in his ear. Kurt smiles and tells Ram. They are soon coming over to our table. Ram sticks his hand in JD's food. "You gonna eat that?" He laughs. "Get a life." I say, holding up my middle finger. Ram laughs and walks to the other side of the table, getting about an inch away from my face. "You think you can talk to me like that?" With that, he kicks the back legs of my chair and I'm falling onto the floor.

I stand up as quickly as I fell. "Remember that next time you try to be a bit-" Ram smiles before JD punches him in the jaw. Ram falls and Kurt helps him get up. "You're dead, Dean!" Ram shouts before tackling JD to the floor. "No!" I screamed, running to try and pull Ram off of him, but Kurt grabbed me by the arms and held me back. "Let me go!" I demanded. "Leave him alone!" I yell at Ram. Ram threw punch after punch, each one hitting JD in the face, not listening to me in the slightest.

"Ram Sweeney! Get off that young man right now!" Says Mrs. Fleming, the school's guidance counselor. She walks over and pulls Ram off of JD. I escape Kurt's grip and run over to JD.

"Veronica, would you mind taking Mr Dean to the nurse's office?" She looks at me. "Of course not." I hold JD's face in my hands. He smiles through all the blood and bruises. "C'mon." I help him up and assist him to the nurse's. "M-mrs. Lloyd?" I walk into the office. Mrs Lloyd turns around. "My God." She helps me sit JD down on the table. She searches for rubbing alcohol but is out. "I'll be back." She goes into her storage closet.