Chapter 6

You shot up hearing the infamous yelling of Sans. "WELCOME TO MY HOME SMALL HUMAN! YOU MAY LOOK AROUND AND THEN OUR DATE SHALL COMMENCE!" All Papyrus did was groan he didn't wake up to your knowledge. "OH HELLO TALLER HUMAN," Sans said noticing you were awake. "ARE YOU FEELING WELL RESTED?! YOUR SISTER TOLD ME YOU WEREN'T FEELING WELL." Sans said his voice laced with concern.

"Uh, yeah! I'm feeling much better actually. So what's this about you two and a date?" You question.

"OH! YOUR SISTER AND I ENTERED A BATTLE! BUT THEY BEGAN TO FLIRT WITH ME? SO AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS A STRANGE BATTLE TATIC, BUT THEN I REALIZED! THEY MUST BE MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME! SO NOW WE ARE GOING ON A DATE!" He said full of confidence as always.

"Sans that is adorable!" You said thinking that all sounded super cute.

"WHAT!? I AM NOT ADORABLE! I AM A FIERCE WARRIOR!" You just smiled your biggest smile to Sans.

"Of course you are Sans, my bad." You said to hummer him.

"IT IS OK HUMAN, COMMON MISTAKE." He said striking a pose. Chara then came up to Sans a tapped his shoulder. "OH, SMALL HUMAN! ARE YOU READY TO GO TO MY ROOM TO DO WHATEVER IT IS PEOPLE DO ON DATES?" Chara nodded furiously and You were a little concerned, but realized rather quickly that Sans is such a precious cinnamon roll that there's no way he understands what he just said was dirty. The two little goofballs ran upstairs into what you assumed to be Sans's room. You then turned your head hearing Papyrus yawn.

"Dude, you were awake the whole time weren't you." You asked the drowsy Papyrus.

"eh, yeah, sans was yelling ya know." He said rubbing his eye sockets. "so hun since they're going on a date, you wanna go to muffet's with me?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you asking me on a date Papyrus~" You asked in a sing-song voice mostly to tease while wiggling your brow.

"n-no, i-i mean if you want it to be t-then sure i-i just don't want you to do anything your uncomfortable with." He said kinda quickly due to nervousness.

"Paps it's ok, yeah! Let's go on this date!" You said sounding both happy and excited as you rolled off Papyrus. You looked down at him and you saw the faintest tint of orange on his cheeks. All honesty you thought it was cute, but you didn't say anything about it because Papyrus was already nervous and you didn't want to make it worse. Paps then got up straightening himself out and clearing his throat. What? Never mind. You thought to yourself.

"alright let's go hun." He said wrapping an arm around your waist. You stiffened a little bit not thinking he'd do that but you relaxed to his touch. You looked up at him in a bit of confusion. "well it is a date honey." He said knowing what you were thinking.

"Heh good point papy." You said snuggling closer to him. You two then made your way to muffet's.

~Short one skip to muffet's~

You two walked in and sat at the bar. The place smelled wonderful of all sorts of baked goods. The place had a lot of different shades of purple, and it just gave off a homey vibe. "This place is so cool papy!" You said sounding like a kid in a candy store, or more like bakery.

"glad you like it, this is where i go in my downtime." You nodded.

"Cool, so this is like your spot." He chuckled a little in response.

"heh, yeah i guess so." With that being said a spider lady rolled over from behind the counter.

"Hello Papyrus, who's your new friend?" She asked in a somewhat sing song voice. You only assumed that she was muffet considering she just rolled on over from behind the bar.

"this is (y/n), (y/n) this is muffet." You held out a hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you muffet!" You said happily. She grabbed your hand with one of hers and responded,

"It's nice to meet you two dearie~ now what can I get you two?" You widened your eyes.

"I have literally no idea." Muffet laughed a little.

"That's ok dearie, I'd suggest either a spider donut or spider croissant." She said giving you what you only assumed were the specials.

"Uh, I'll take (your choice)." She wrote it down and then looked at Papyrus.

"Lemme guess, the usual for you Papyrus?" He just nodded and winked.

"you know me so well." Muffet then rolled away to get your orders.

"So what's the usual paps?" You asked him.

"oh you'll see."

"Why do I feel like it's gonna be totally outrageous?"

"maybe it is maybe it isn't."

"That doesn't give me much to work with papy hehehe." You two shared in mindless chatter until the food arrived. Your food looked really pretty and beautifully made you almost didn't want to eat it. Papyrus literally just had a thing of honey. "Seriously Papyrus," You asked him while staring at the honey. "Is this why you call me hun and honey?" You said giggling.

"hey, can i not call you something i love?" You couldn't help but blush at that. You hid your face and tried to eat your food in peace. Kinda difficult when Papyrus was laughing at you.

~Time skip cause I'm lazy~

You two had just finished at Muffet's and you both were outside of Papyrus's house. "I had a lot of fun tonight Papyrus." You told him as you both stood at the foot of the door.

"yeah, i did too. it's nice having someone with you." Papyrus said with a tint of orange on his cheeks. You then turned to go inside, but Papyrus stopped you. "(y/n)! wait a sec." You turned back to look at him, curiosity in your eyes.

"What is it Papyru-" he stopped you by planting his teeth onto your lips in a kiss. At first you were surprised; although, You didn't pull away from the kiss you actually melted into it. You could feel the heat rise in your cheeks at yours and Papyrus's actions. Papyrus placed his hands onto your waist and you rested yours on his chest. You both eventually pulled away looking upon each other's faces. You both let out breathy laughs at the sight of each other. You both were blushing like crazy.

"now let's go inside shall we?" Papyrus asked you as he gestured to the door.

"S-Sure, Uh I-I mean of course!" You said stuttering like a fool. Apparently kissing each other brings Papyrus confidence and you shyness.