Chapter 9

After you and Sans hugged you moved your position on the couch so he could sit next to you. You patted the spot next to you signaling for him to come over, which he did. You took a breath in as you were about to start conversation when Papyrus spoke. "hey, what about me?" You then face-palmed, how could I forget about Papyrus!

"Oh dang son! Ok hold on a sec." You then scooted over to the middle of the couch signaling for him to sit where you once were. Papyrus shrugged his shoulders and he made his way to sit next to you. He plopped down on the couch resting his arm around your neck making you blush. With his other hand he somehow whipped out a remote control.

"OH! IS MY FAVORITE SHOW ON?!" Sans said excited noticing Papyrus with the remote.

"I dunno bro, maybe." He said turning on the tv. Right away the screen came up with the different colored bars while playing a catchy little tune in the background saying "please wait for your regularly scheduled program" across the bottom of he screen.

"I-I SWEAR ITS BETTER THAN THIS!" Sans said in defense making you give a light giggle.

"It's ok sans, I believe you." You said patting his knee in reassurance. "Besides it's not like we have to watch anything. I'd like to just talk to you two." Papyrus then shut off the tv.

"what were you wanting to talk about, hun?" Papyrus asked as he turned to face you.

"Oh~ I dunno..." You then turned to face Sans giving him a little smirk and a nudge in the side. "How did the date with my baby sibs go, Sans?" You asked him making him grin really big.

"AS IT TURNS OUT, OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IS STRICTLY PLATONIC. SO I HAVE MANAGED TO HIT THE FRIENDZONE! MWEHEHE!" You smiled at how happy he was to hit the friendzone with Chara. You were also pretty positive that Chara didn't even want a relationship in the first place so that's good.

"Well that's good Sans, I'm happy for you two." You said flashing him a big smile as you heard Papyrus let out a happy chuckle in the background.

"SO WHAT DID YOU TWO DO WHILE THE SMALL HUMAN AND I WERE ON OUR DATE?" Sans asked as full of pep as ever.

"well bro, we also went on a date." Papyrus responded very relaxed and nonchalant. You laid back so Sans could look at his brother. Sans had stars in his eyes as he gasped. Awww that cinnamon roll.

"REALLY BROTHER?! THAT'S AMAZING!" Sans exclaimed happily for his brother. "BROTHER IF I KNEW YOU TOO WERE GOING ON A DATE I WOULD'VE MADE YOU A COPY OF THE DATING MANUAL! (Y/N)?! DID PAPYRUS DO ALL THE PROPER PROCEDURES FOR GOING ON A 'DATE'?!" He asked you, you were slightly confused about the part with the dating manual, but other than that you thought Papyrus proved to be a proper gentleman on the date so you nodded your head signifying yes. "REALLY?!"

"you say that like i'm a horrible person bro." Papyrus said scoffing a little.

"YOU ARE NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON, YOU ARE JUST... HORRIBLY LAZY." That made you giggle a little bit. "SO THAT IS WHY IT SURPRISED ME THAT YOU TOOK ALL THE PROPER PRECAUTIONS FOR DATING!" You really wanted to ask what all the proper precautions were. But then again you thought that might get Papyrus called out as lazy because you just can't lie to Sans. (*cough* Except his food eventually *COUGH*)

"Yeah it was great Sans, Papyrus was a perfect gentleman." Sans just smiled.

"THAT IS EXCELLENT NEWS! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! NOW I AM GOING TO CALL THE SMALL HUMAN AND SEE HOW THEY ARE DOING." Sans said getting up and heading outside while pulling out his phone.

"Ok, tell them I said hi!" You told him as he stepped outside. "So what're we gonna do Papy?"

"hm... ya wanna go pull a prank?" He asked looking down at you.

"That sounds hilarious! Who we gonna prank, where, and how?!" You asked him thoroughly excited.

"alright, i doubt you'll know where, who i dunno, and how you'll just have to see." Papyrus explained very vaguely.

"That's incredibly vague but I am in!!!" You said overly excited making Papyrus chuckle.

"alrighty hun, let's get up and go then." Papyrus said reluctantly getting up. He then held out a hand for you to take so he could help you up. As you placed your hand on his, he pulled you up swiftly causing you to land on him, your face against his chest. You looked up at him with a little scowl.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" You remarked to his actions.

"heh, maybe~" He said winking at you.

"Pfft, you're lucky you didn't pull me outta my skin." You said with a smirk.

"heh, then we'll just be a matching pair." He smirked right back.

"Hey, you do make a point. Anyway we gonna prank somebody or what?" You said really wanting to pull off a good prank.

"enthusiasm is key. i think we'll have a lot of fun together hun." Papyrus said smiling at you. He then wrapped an arm around your waist still holding your hand with his other, and with a flash of light and shift of surroundings you two were gone to different horizons.