Chapter 16

"Undyne, I'm so so sorry for telling him that last answer," you said immediately apologizing to Undyne.

"D-Don't worry about it, (y/n). I can understand. But thank you for trying to stick up for me," Undyne said forgiving you.

"gah, i hate that guy, especially for crap like that," Papyrus said as he draped an arm around your shoulder.

"Y-Yeah, y-you looked p-pretty mad the whole time, Papyrus," Undyne said holding back laughter.

"*tch* yeah, but for good reason! he kept calling (y/n) pet names and he electrocuted her," Papyrus exclaimed getting defensive over you.

"Paps, you always call me pet names. I'm just sensing jealousy~" you said trying to tease Papyrus.

"y-yeah, but that's... different. i mean... you know..." Papyrus said while scratching his skull. You then heard a small squeal from Undyne so you turned to look at her and you saw the infamous shipping face. Papyrus then cleared his nonexistent throat, regaining his composure, "plus he did electrocute you, (y/n)," he said getting POed again.

"W-Wait, are we all just going to ignore the fact that in one of his s-statements before he left he said there would be 'm-more romance'? W-what do you think he meant by that?" Undyne said making you suddenly realize he did say that. Papyrus then stiffened at her words.

"no. if he's planning something, i'm not gonna allow it," Papyrus said already shutting Napstatons crap down.

"Papyrus, I think you're being a little over protective," you said patting him on his ribs as you leaned on him. "I mean, he could've been talking about anyone, it doesn't have to be me he's talking about," you said trying to ease the situation.

"yeah. but, you are now the prime source of entertainment for the underground and ntt will abuse that with every genre and tv program he can and i won't have it," Papyrus said firmly taking you back a bit at his, quite frankly, true words.

"Well crap," You said tossing your hands up in defeat at his argument.

"D-Don't worry you two. Napstaton won't do anything to rash I'm s-sure," Undyne said now trying to ease the situation.

"well... i'll try not to worry about it to much. it's not like i'm just going to leave you alone after all," Papyrus said, now relaxing slightly.

"Ok good," You said now relaxing thanks to Papyrus relaxing.

"now hun," Papyrus started making both you and Undyne hum in response. (Undyne from confusion + shipping at the nickname) "didn't you have something to ask undyne?" He said nudging you forward.

"Oh! Right..." you said walking away from him towards Undyne. "So uh... I know we just met and we don't know each other very well, but I have this scar on my stomach that I'd like some help with if you don't mind," you said lifting your shirt up just high enough to expose the deep scar.

"O-Oh! Oh my gosh, (Y/n), what h-happened?!" She asked with worry as she seemed to debate on whether or not to touch your scar without your consent.

"Um... let's just say my ex is a garbage person," you said not wanting to explain the tale all over again.

"I-I'm so sorry, (Y/n). I-I'll help you in any way I can, just come with me," she said directing you over to her couch. "Y-You stay right here, I'm gonna go get something that will help get rid of that for you. Now I'll warn you right now, it may be a painful process but it will get rid of the scar," she said making you somewhat concerned, but you were willing to do anything to get rid of it.

"Alright, bring it on, Undyne," You said letting confidence overpower your fear. Undyne then nodded and scampered off back to that door you first saw her exit from.