Chapter 15

~Last time~

"do you guys hear something?" Papyrus said as he gripped your hand a little tighter. You just hummed back, acknowledging his question but wanting to listen for more clangs. After a quick moment 5 more clangs rang out making the ground shake beneath all of your feet.

"Oh no," was all Undyne said before a hole was through the wall.

~This time~

The lights were killed... You gripped onto Papyrus's hand as tightly as you could. All that was heard from the darkness was a game show hosts voice saying, "Oh yes~! Welcome beauties..." Then a spotlight flashed on the voice himself. From within the walls came forth a rectangular robot who got around on one wheel. He looked to be mostly the color grey, but on his screen, he had the colors blue and light blue. He also had a backward light blue hat on his 'head' and turntables at his sides. He held a mic to his face in one hand and rested his other hand on one of the turntables. "...To today's quiz show!!" And with that he started playing an opening tune to a quiz show on his turntables. Disco balls brought forth all kinds of different lights, confetti filled the air, and a big sign with illuminated words that read 'GAME SHOW' all came from the ceiling.

You heard Papyrus mumble, "what the fuck..?" As he shot a small glare over toward the robot.

"Uh, Uh, Uh," the robot said with a tisking finger. You now assumed this robot was Napstaton from previous conversation. "No cussing on my show, we are a family friendly network after all." Napstaton said, this took Papyrus back a bit as he looked over to you.

"how the heck did he hear me?!" Papyrus whisper asked you. You just shrugged your shoulders and shook your head having no idea how he heard him when you could barely hear him and you're standing right next to him.

"Anyway... I can already tell this is going to be a great show! Everyone give a big hand for our new contestant!" As he said those words a spot light shined onto you and you alone. You could hear applause coming from no where which absolutely baffled you.

"Um... what?" You said in confusion.

"Oh, I see, you've never played before, gorgeous~" Napstaton said making you blush from embarrassment.

"G-Gorgeous?!" You asked highly flustered.

"hey!" Papyrus said angrily. Napstaton didn't seem to care as he continued with what he was saying.

"Don't worry, it's not a problem. There's just one rule on my game show and that's get all the answers right... OR DIE!" And just like that the colors around you faded and you were pushed away from Papyrus. You saw a little heart in front of you, a pleasant color (you pick). "Now let's get on with the show now shall we?" He said still making you confused as you looked around. You saw a very concerned Papyrus and Undyne behind Napstaton. "First question, what is the prize for answering correctly? A) Money/ B) Mercy/ C) A New Car/ Or D) More Questions," Napstaton said making you hope and pray it was Mercy. As you took in a breath to say B you saw Papyrus flailing his arms around. When you looked at him he pointed over to Undyne herself and she somehow made a D with her fingers telling you the correct answer. You just cocked a brow and decided to go with Undyne's choice.

"Uh... is it D?" You said more like a question. Confetti then fell from the ceiling as Napstaton spoke.

"Right! Sounds like you got this to me, sweetheart!" Once He said sweetheart you looked to Papyrus and you could see him glaring at Napstaton even more than before. "Next question, what is our queen's full name? A) Madam FluffyBuns/ B) FuzzyPushover C) Toriel Dreemur/ Or D) Dr. Friendship," Napstaton asked you as he gave you you're possible answers. To be fair, you already knew the answer to this had to be Toriel Dreemur, but Undyne still showed you the answer and you were correct, it was Toriel Dreemur.