Perfect

"Because the only thing I can call as home, is you and only you-"

.

.

Perfect

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

Your name is [y/n]. And from the very start, you are his completeness.

He never knew that there was someone as perfect as you. Khun Aguero Agnes always thought that the only one who have a perfection in everything was his father. But now, he met someone who were as perfect as he could think, and he couldn't help but drawn deeper into you.

The first time he met you, he already enchanted by the aloofness moves of your sword dance, how you could beat even the hardest enemy swiftly without being scratched, how your perfect figure would create the flow of the battle. You were a perfect shape of perfection, and he knew that.

The second time he met you, he tried to caught your attention by defeated you in a battle-a floor battle to be exact-so that you would always remember him. Well, he needed some help from his team to beat you, because he himself would never had a chance to beat someone as strong as you. The third time he met you, he knew who you are, a Zahard Princess. A gifted one. People said you were not from the 10 great families, but you had a wonderful talent of fighting, and it gave Khun the more reason to took an interest on you. And this time he helped you thorought the test, giving you the luxury to ran in the test with the genius Khun A.A.

Khun realize that you always alone, you've never teamed up with anyone. A Zahard Princess who wasn't born from the 10 great families, and could climbed the tower until 61th floor by herself. Who didn't took a curiosity of this perfect being? With your graceful figure, incisive dark orbs, outstanding beauty face, and of course your astonishment fighting skill. You would make a perfect princess of Zahard.

"Princess," you turned around, "wanna make a deal with me?"

Khun realized your bewilderment, he smiled while tried to make an eye contact with you (and of course you avoid his eye contact like you always do). Called him crazy or whatever but he would never let you get away from him again, ever. Even if it means that he would broke the rules of Zahard.

Oh, who cares, Khun never followed any rules, he made his own rules.

"I'll help you climb the tower and collect all the 13 month series."

"And...what do you want for the payback?"

Khun smiled, a cunning one, and said, "I want you."

Who cares that a Zahard Princess can't falling in love, who cares that you didn't love him, who cares about this damn tower and it's foolish rules. If Khun Aguero Agnes said that he wanted you, than prepare that you will fall for him.

Because, you are [y/n]. And until the very end, you are his completeness.

.

.

.

Author's Note :

"Darling you look perfect tonight~~~"

This is a little bit short than normal, but I think if I make it longer than this, it would lost their feel. Because uuhhh this damn feel I really love Khun so much (stop it, Aya).

Sooo, it's all your choice to think this is the continuation of the first one aka "Curiosity", well I took the same theme and background to make this two chapter lol. And because this is a reader-insert fanfic, I would try my best to make the 'you' as neutral as possible. I hope you like it!!

See u in another opportunity!

Warm Hugs,

Nakashima Aya