A Night to Remember

"Because the only thing I can call as home, is you and only you–"

.

.

A Night to Remember

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

The night was a bit quiet, too quiet for your taste. You head down from your room and walked to the corridor in the first floor, then stopped right in the most corner room. Hesistantly, you opened the door slowly–didn't want to interrupt anyone inside that room–and walked in. While you closed the door, you could hear a small sign of someone inside this room. Quietly avoided you, he tried to sink himself in the book in front of him, bluntly ignored you.

You brought you feet to approach him, then you sat right beside him in the bed, "You still angry to me?"

He closed his book, tired to avoid you (he already avoid you this whole day). His eyes constantly found his way to your dark orbs, anyone could see how much he longing for your gaze. "You don't know how much I hate you and your selfish decision."

You sighed, both hands entwined, "Aguero,"

You know how much you hurt him for choosing this path. Well, it's not like you would leave forever, it's just one year–a really long one year–and after that you would go back to him. Everything was started when Khun, Bam, you, and your team back from the workshop battle. Hwaryun said that Tooyongsak Team had to be separated from Viole or Bam, because they relied too much on him and couldn't display their true talent. Even though they had much more power that what they have now. And this thing was started, this terrible thing.

.

.

"Okay, now..." Hwaryun stopped for a second, the red haired girl looked at her company and continued her statement, "Shall we talk about our future journey?"

Everyone was in this room, including Prince and Miseng, even Rak was here. You stood beside Rak, played him around like he was a little talking doll. "In about a year, we will be boarding the 'hell train'."

You listened to Hwaryun's explanation about this thing called 'hell train' while the other argued about how to ride the train and how we could get the ticket. You could feel everyone's feeling, they excited yet terrified, we couldn't get the ticket unless we steal it from other D-class regulars. And you much more than know that in this present level, every person in this room pretty much would die before even they could ride the train.

"That's why I was suggesting–before we go to the 35th floor, how about going separately from Viole?" the room feels quiet for a moment, until Ehwa answered abruptly, "W-What do you mean by going up separately?"

"It's just as I said, I'm saying, take the test without Viole. You all won't get any stronger by relying on Viole like this. I will take Viole and that crocodile up the tower. And you guys team up and go up together." Hwaryun stopped, maybe to let everyone in this room comprehend her words correctly.

After a few second, she continued, "And it would be best to have Khun as the leader. It will also be a good chance to test out your ability as a commander."