Fate in Cookie Jar

"Because the only thing I can call as home, is you and only you–"

.

.

Fate in Cookie Jar

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.
.

.

ModernAU! where [y/n] is a Chef.

.

.

BOOMM--

"Woah, it is unsafe."

You turned around, seeing your partner Rachel holding a pan full of sauce.

She looked at you pitifully, "Actually I don't even know how you graduated from that school."

You smile sheepishly while wiping out your (another) fail products.

Yes, it is true that you were graduated from a prestigious cooking school. But honestly, you too didn't know how could you.

You're really a bad cooker, your only talent is to define and taste all ingredients of one dish precisely and correctly. And that's why they accepted you in that school. But once you get in, it took almost forever to get out.

Rachel herself, is one amazing chef, especially in Italian food such pizza and aglio olio. She only needed two and half a years to graduated from the school and fastly establish her career by built her own restaurant. And you, who graduated two years later finally joined her after some chit-chat and other things.

Well, she was actually just pitying you as your roommate in dormitory back then, but you don't care anyway as long as you get paid.

You nearly boom-ed another dish before you heard Rachel called you, her tiny self looked stiff as you walked to her tablecook.

"What is it? Finally opening a branch shop where I'll be the head chef?" No, girl, no.

"It isn't about it." She stopped for a while, taking down her knife, then continued. "I'll be closing this place for awhi--"

"WAIT--WHAT?!?!"

Oh there she is, Rachel already prepared for this but when the real thing came it much more intense.

"I said for awhile, you stupid burner." Rachel flicked your forehead with a large exhale from her mouth.

"B-But why?" You looked at her while stomping your foot, tried to look desperate.

"Well, you know, some schoolarship agency contacted me and said that they would flied me to Italia. For free."

"And you're going? To Itali? Left me alone and starving by myself here?"

Rachel sighed, and you fully understand that personally she feel bad for leaving you here because well everyone pitying you, and because she didn't want to left her precious restaurant by yourself.

It'll get burned. Or boomed. Or worse bancrupt.

"You need to be independent at some point anyway. Just take your time and learn something new." You pouted, felt the horror in your body, you'll certainly gonna be starving for the next few months, or maybe years. Who knows right?