Gone

"Because the only thing I can call as home, is you and only you–"

.

.

Gone

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

"I'll go alone, not because I don't want to be with you. But because this team needs to climb higher, without the traitor. Stay safe, [y/n]. Take care of the others, and take care of yourself too."

You opened your eyes, you could feel tears fall from there and made your cheecks wet. It's already 5 years since the last time you saw him, you felt really bad from being separated with him and it's getting worse from time to time. Damn, you missed him so much.

You walked out from your bed, opened the window at the right side of the room and sighed hard. You were happy here, your team was perfect, everyone loves you and you loves everyone, even you grew fond with Endorsi (at the first you can't help but argue with her everytime you see her). Despite all of the luxury you had, you still felt incomplete, because he weren't here, he and the scar of losing one of your very first friend that still carved deeply in your heart.

KRIETT–

Hearing the creeked sound of the door, you turned around to see Endorsi with her short pants and glittering blouse. "Oh, you already wake up. Breakfast ready." You nodded quietly before dashed out from your bedroom and head for breakfast.

Everyone was there, including Hatz and Lauroe. Well, this wasn't some mere general breakfast, Shibisu already told all of you yesterday that they would be a meeting at breakfast. You sat at the couch next to Lauroe who still half asleep with the same certain pillow at his arms, you smiled at him and he nodded politely. As soon as Endorsi came, Shibisu started the meeting.

"3 months from now," Endorsi sat beside you, and Hatz stopped eating while pretended to pay attention, "We'll go to the 30th floor."

"Hah?! Why do we have to go back to 30?" Endorsi snapped. You hushed the girl but you secretly agree with her, it would be such waste of time to go back to that level.

"Ever heard of 'workshop battle'? I think we should go there. At least, Khun think we should go there." Hearing his name made your heart jump a little, and for the rest, you knew that all of this team can't say no if that was what Khun said. Well, it's true, everyone here won't be surprised if Khun is actually a guide. Because everything he said, every path he take, and every strategy he though, would always lead all of you to the right path.

"They said there will be a special gift for the winner." Anaak said, you stared at her, it's rare to see Anaak being excited over some mere battle. It looks like this 'workshop battle' thing is actually a bit interesting.

"Why don't we give it a go? We can train a little before proceeds to the next floor, right?" You said, a little bit interested with this whole battle (you didn't want to say it, but actually you interested because Khun said so).