Ice Rink {request}

"Because the only thing I can call as home, is you and only you–"

.

.

Ice Rink

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Humor

.

.

A Modern AU romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

"Skating?" He asked, while sipping his cup of morning coffe. "Where the hell is this idea coming from anyway."

You pouted, tugging at your boyfriend's while looking at him, "Please?"

"You're just gonna fall and make a fool of yourself."

Khun hushed you off then walked to his room, and for yourself–who always had this thick-headed personality–were now following him like a lost puppy.

"Pretty pleeeeasee?"

"No."

"Demon!"

You stomped your feet then dashed to your chamber, sulking and pouting like somekind of idiot. Well, you weren't really sulked, afterall, Khun would always do what you want if you sulking like this.

You rolled up at your bed, remembering your stupid reason to come up with this idea of going skating–eventho you absolutely never skate ever in your life–when you suddenly heard faint-knocking-sound at your door.

Well, but being all grumpy at all you didn't even bat an eye.

"[y/n]?"

You sit still.

"I know you hear me. Just open the door."

Oh, no, no, no. Not now, dude. You better be all ready and say yes for going skating.

You heard the knocking once more, much more gentler and calmer.

"Fine. We'll do as you wish."

"YES!" Then you opened the door and dashed out to pull this boyfriend of yours into one big-thight-bear-hug. "I LOVE YOU!"

The blue haired boy rolled his eyes, knowing that your sulking are all about drama once again–and he exhaled. A deep one.

.

.

.

Finally the day come when both of you going to one of skating center at your town. You wore that thick furry white jacket Khun bought the other day–for you–eventhougt it is summer these days.

"You know, I still don't have idea why did you wanted to go to this kind of place." He grabbed your hand, giving money to the ticket lady and pull you into the big stadium of skating. "Well, just curious."

You say. Making him looked at you with those disgusting look in his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that." You sulked. You hated when he looked at you like that. But then immediately brightened by the sight of giant ice rink in front of you. "Woah!"

You ran to the divider and gazing to the cold-look ice, it looks pretty and hideous at the same time. Afterall, you never skate before, you didn't even know how to ride a skateboard let alone skating.