Euthanasia

Hello guys!

Back with me, Aya, this time I want to challenge myself with something I appraise myself to write in my mother language, but never written in English. It's called fictogemino, and I've did those pretty much around since highschool XD

Fictogemino itself is a poetry-shaped-fanfiction that can be read both from up to down, or down to up. You can read it from the first paragraph to the last one and vice versa^^

Well, it is something new and I don't know it'll turn out bad or worse from the other one, but I hope you all enjoy it!!

Happy reading!!

.

.

Euthanasia

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Fantasy, Angst.

.

.

A fictogemino romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

BUAGH-JLEBB-

This is the end, he muttered, buckled his hands in one go and feel the deep incision.

Never for once Khun imagined the one he really fond of would brutally executed him like this.

Once again, she kicked him right in the stomach, making him vomit of blood.

It was all because of that damned weapon. If she never held those, this won't ever happened.

Khun clutched onto his right hand that badly injured, thinking about how could he ever let her do that.

If she just being all good and didn't even tried to activate both the December and August, this would never happened. She wouldn't even banished all their teammates. She wouldn't even being all crazy. She wouldn't ever harmed him.

"[y/n], p-please-" His voice ragged, blood keep flowing down from his wound.

She didn't say anything, both hands clasped at the 13th series. Eyes as cold as ice, stared to none other than her once beloved.

His blue-silverish locks was now stained with blood-that he didn't even know who's anymore-it was no use to keep reasoning anymore. What's done is done, and he had to keep a grip on himself, believing that she's still there.

A smile crept onto his tired look, "H-Hey, don't cry-"

It still the same look, the same unwavering cold and sturdy eyes, but a deep uneasy was there. A glimpse of tears were there, rolling down onto her right cheek.

The destiny of a princess who dare to activate more than one 13th month series at the same time is agony, this wasn't even the first time, but she dared to take the risk. The demon must be laughed hard right now. As for what is more heartbreaking than a secluded princess of Zahard who tried to kill her own lover? Her should-not-to-be-lover-but-is-her-everything?

She wanted to stop. She didn't want this. But, she could not, right?

The body of her once teammates scattered around her, blood splashed everywhere. Oh, I was already broken, beyond repair.

The girl hold it tight, deafening her everything, posing her last straw of sanity into a smile; and stabbed hard to the last thing she could thing of.

JLEBB-

"N-No! [y/n]!"

.

.

.

Now, you can try to read it from the bottom to the top^^

.

.

.

Okay, so have you all read from both sides?

Question: Which ending do you like more? The top to bottom one or the bottom to top one?

Don't worry guys, this is only one amount of update today, I'll post the next one asap!!