Family

You still remember it clearly, when your father brough home a beautiful woman with beautiful blue locks and mesmerizing smile. Your father said that from now on this woman would be a part of family. And you still remember about the boy–at the same age as you–with the same lovely blue hair, that hid behind his mother with the looks of some crybaby boy.

But you never knew that this crybaby boy would became one of the most valuable human in your life; that couldn't be replaced by any other being.

.

.

Family

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A Modern AU fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

Your relationship with him was special, cute, barbaric, yet lovable. Sometimes you saw him as brother, friend, bestfriend, your café-boy crush, and especially your one and only partner in crime.

It was late at night, a very lonely night, and your parents weren't home that time. So you felt totally bored. A long sight came out from your lips while your fingers played around your wet hair. Your two eyes examine the ceiling of your bedroom closely, and suddenly some wild imaginations came through your head.

"Woah, I see some sheep playing around in my ceiling. Oh! Now it's a crocodile tried to pounce on a seal!"

You sighed, again. Oh my, you would be crazy if this boreness didn't gone at any minute.

Drrtt–Drrtt–

The sign of vibration by the side of your bed made you blinked for a second, then you took your phone and looked at the dialer. A sign of laugh came out from your lips.

"Oy," You greet whoever it is.

"Yo." ­The one across the phone spoke. "What's up?" You asked again.

"I'm bored. Tell me something." The man spoke with a grunt as the end, although you couldn't see him, you could potray his expression right now.

"Yea, I'm hungry, not important, just–if you want to know."

A moment of silence, he didn't say anything, so you decided to shut your mouth and walked towards the veranda of your room; looking to the beautiful lingering stars at the sky.

"Well then let's eat. My treat." WOAH, what's with this development?

You screamed happily–made the boy across the phone estrange his phone from his ear–then you said, "Alrighty, meet me at the intersection in fifteen minutes!"

Oh boy, you felt so happy, finally something to get rid off your boredom.

...

"Hah? Did you left your brain somewhere? Why do we have to meet up at the intersection? We lived in the same house, moron." Oh my, he barely threw his phone downstair because of his amazingly brainless step sister.

"Well, I think you're the foolish one, my dear Aguero, as you spent your credit to call me even though our room is side by side."

"Yea, as you wish. Now get ready before I change my mind!"

.

.

.

"So, where are we going this time, Mr. Aguero?"

Aguero glanced at his step sister then rolled his eyes, this is why sometimes he hate to walk around with you. "What do you want to eat?"

"TAKOYAKI!" You screamed. Urgh, Aguero feels really embrassed right now. Why did you have to scream and attrack much attention? Now everyone's looking at both of you and Aguero. Aguero hated you so much.

You skipped right in front of him, then humming by yourself while jumping around–leaving Aguero to grunt annoyingly with your annoying habbit. Aguero let you walked further then he suddenly stooped, looking at the sky quietly.

'The sky is clear. There's no clouds everywhere.'

He rarely day dreaming over something like this, especially not in front of her sister. "What are you doing? Let's go!"

You grab his hand and pulled him into a little run under the stars. "I am reaaalllyyy hungry so just stop whatever you're doing and do this quickly."

He smiled. A genuine smile.

Always, she always drag me whenever she want. And I, I always do whatever she wants. It's always like that.

But, because of that. I love her. The most precious girl in the world. Is her.

.

.

.

It didn't end here guys, I'll up two chapter today because it's been such a long time and this one is kinda too short^^

But still hope u like it!