Frienemy

"Because the only thing I can call as home, is you and only you–"

.

.

Frienemy

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A Modern AU romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

"A-Again?"

He smiled. Well, smirked to be truth.

This is the 36th time he beaten you in a test, and you were absolutely so done with him. You grunted then walked past his table to your seat, he was certain that you were truly disappointed to yourself. Well of course, afterall, you were so over confident that you're gonna beat him this time. But yeah that's not the case.

He just overly genius for you to caught up.

"Another lose?"

Your friend, Yuri asked, you just eyeing her and answered. "Yea."

Yuri sat next to you, looked up to your paper and said, "99, definitely not the kind of score you should be disappointed for."

You turned around, looked at her in the eye. "But he got 100. The perfect 100. Just how much those brain contain of? Argh–"

You turned once again–ready to screamed to whoever hit you in the head–just to saw the blue haired boy smirked at you.

"Time to go, moron. Duty calls."

You were groaning in agony. But then suddenly stood up and walked right behind him.

Sometimes, everyone including Yuri didn't know wether you two are friend or enemy. Just too close to be an enemy, yet too far to be a friend.

.

.

.

"I need you two to take this books and return it to the library." You looked at the pile of books in front of you with both eyes, like hell you and his barely strong hands could take these much books by yourself.

"Yea, but we surely need more people to bring this, Sir."

The teacher chuckled, but didn't gave any agreeing sign to your suggestion. "Well, looks like Aguero boy can handle this."

"Of course, Sir. Leave it to both of us." The teacher noded and walked past, leaving you and Aguero to deal with the pile of books.

"You definitely make us do this."

"Well, we can absotutely handle this. Afterall, it's only boo–"

"A pile of books." You exhaled. It looks like today was one of your most sensitive day, like everything in this whole world could make you annoyed. First the score and now this, just how much unfortunate event would happen to you?

Despite your too-much-rambling, you still carried half of the books and walked to the library. "What are you waiting for? Let's just end this quickly."