Enchanting

"EDIN!"

He rushed to the man's side–who covered badly with bruise and blood–shaking him, trying to wake him up. The other frantically called ambulance and searching for another room. The blue haired boy clenched his hand, eyes find itself to another partner of him who now lying in demise over the bed.

'Gyetang... I'm sorry.'

"K-Khun, t-there's another one here!"

'[y/n]!' He rushedly running to the core of voice, the only one room on the back, as well as the girl's private chamber. He nearly out of breath when his eyes doomed in shock and angry.

He saw her, hanging by the rope, both hands stretched out to left and right–tied by ropes–blood dripping out from her cheecks and lower part of her body was stabbed badly. She practically look like she was crucified. Hanging beetwen life and death.

"Anyone! Cut the rope!"

Akraptor, the silver haired man fastly cut the bind, letting her fell right onto Khun's embrace.

.

.

Enchanting

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

Your name is [y/n], and that night, was one of the night you never imagine before.

She finally did it.

She, the one who once pretending to be friend of the stupidest boy in your life. She, the one who bore sins of betraying others.

Rachel finally did what she always wanted to do.

Ruining the cunning boy's team was an easy task of course, since the two strongest and Khun himself wasn't here. He left the team to you since he'd busy to chase after the right-hand-demon, never for once Khun ever knowing that leaving you that night would be a bad idea.

Rachel always wanted to look down upon you, since you were having almost everything she wanted to have. In short, she was envied you. More than he envied the boy who died at the ground floor.

"ARGH–" You groaning, feeling the cold metal piercing your skin, leaking blood from there. Your dark orbs scanned your way to the blonde girl, giving the most resentful look to those pitiful eyes.

"Don't you dare look at me like that." She pushed her knife, barely grazed your cheecks.

"I can't imagine how frantic your lover-boy when he see you hanging onto your life and nearly dead," you grunted, struggle, trying to relinquish yourself from Michael who sealed you in his grasp.

"No, my lady, you wouldn't dare to escape from me." He smiled.

'That traitor! How dare they do that behind my back?!' Once again, you retaliate, biting your lips in advance. "I know you the most, milady. You can't do anything if your hands are locked."