Spin Off: Cream Soup [Bam x You]

"Well, there are things I missed of course. Including you."

.

.

Cream Soup

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Bam the 25th and you.

.

.

This is the first time you ever saw something like this.

People said that he is the destined one. The one that would grant their dream and kill King Zahard. But truth to be told, you didn't quite understand why your family chooses this tiny cripple little boy.

For the rest of your life, FUG has always been your family. You were the daughter of one of the highest ranker (both of your parents are) of FUG, and it makes people treated you like you were some kind of princess. Everything you said, anything you want, they will obey it.

And you always feel that you were the center of the world. After all, there's no such thing your family couldn't get if it's for their sole princess, right?

But under all those glamorous life, there's only one thing that you cannot desire, that you couldn't ever obtain. It is to walk down the path of regulars and climbed up the tower. You can't. This family of yours would never allowed you to.

And you; you will always be a rapunzel stuck in her castle. At least for the last 15 years, you always be.

It was one fine day when you were bored as hell--and tried to find something interesting to do--when you met a certain servant of yours called Hansung Yu. Well, he's not your private servant, but FUG's underlings was absolutely yours too.

You walked down the street of your mansion when Hansung suddenly rushed out and being all grumpy like he always be.

"Sooo, what are you gonna do today?" he looked at you then opened his mouth, tried to say something but then abruptly closed it again with a long sigh.

He truly hated when you becoming like this, full of curiousity and forced him to obey you.

"Look, miss [y/n], I know you're totally bored and all but I am really truly absolutely busy right now. And I hope you will sit down here, watching your TV and eating your cereal quietly without doing anything funny. Okay?"

He sighed, oh you liked it when he sighed like that, it looks like for him the world would end up in a minutes.

"Well, not gonna promise, but I'll try my best. Deal?" Hansung shake his head, but then shyly reached his princess hand who directly walked away to her garden of flowers.

"I really really hate babysitting her."
He sighed, again, for hundred times this day, while walking away to his precious regular who waited him inside the dungeon.

But well, this is you we talked about. And you were always curious for whatever Hansung do. Hansung is that one man you will always be curious of. You won't stay idle just with those words from the blonde man, not at all.

As soon as you saw Hansung went away, you followed him.

The Yu man walked down the long pathway of your home, then took a path to the backdoor. You waited silently, deciding whether you will followed him or stopped here.