[Gone Part II] Adhere {request}

'W-What is i-it?'

"KHUN AGUERO AGNES, A VETERAN OF E-CLASS REGULAR, DIED IN AN ANCIENT RUIN."

...

You were speechless. What is this? What did it say? Died?

"[y/n]," you could hear Endorsi's voice, but you couldn't respond her, you just didn't know what to do.

You knew everyone was trying to talked to you. But you just... you couldn't hear anything. And before you could react, everything was dark, pitch black. You were fainted.

That was the day, you could never imagine before.

.

.

Adhere

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

.

.

| It's alright, I'm alive.

-unsent

"Shit," he muttered, "This is suck."

Both hands sat limp–covered his eyes with distress. He couldn't even tell her. Even after losing his team, he could not even told anyone that he's alive. He knew it, but it just hurt.

.

.

.

Workshop Battle.

Even though they suffered much for the news, they decided that it was best to stay at the lane and participated the tournament. Afterall, the tournament itself is a bonus, their main target were Jue Viole Grace. They won't let him.

You were not quite agreed with this at first, since revenge would only bring harm in your sight. But seeing how your once crumbled team, how they didn't even get the comfort in sleep days after the news, finally get a grip of themselves by plotting a revenge making you glup down all your prejudice; and come along.

Afterall, he wasn't only your Khun, he is everyone's Khun.

It wasn't only you who suffered from the news. They all were.

Days gone by with everyone's attention on the workshop, and it's finally the D-day. It was when you were bewildered by your team's precious princess whereabout when the game begun, the one-shoot-one-chance game and you were all alone in the middle of the street searching for Endorsi–who was gone right from the very start.

"Oh my ...." You muttered, now being surrounded both at your front and back, "What am I supposed to do now?"

You blinked once. Twice. You were supposed to find Endorsi and had her tailed you to the slayer's chamber. But, well, this was uncontrollable event you encountered.

Both men pointed their guns at you–who were stood still at your previous spot–while grinning at each other, maybe thinking what a great night for them to encounter a frail little girl wandering around by herself in such unfortunate event that behold next to them. In short, they consider themselves lucky, unknowingly who's the one and from which team the girl are.