Dream

"Because the only thing I can call as home, is you and only you-"

.

.

Dream

Story © Nakashima Aya

Tower of God © SIU

[There is no profit we gain from this fanfiction]

Genre : Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort.

.

.

A romance fanfiction of Khun Aguero Agnes and you.

Adopting SoulmateAU!

(The AU where someone inside your dream is your soulmate)

.

.

'No-stop!'

He could hear her voice, hazy and unclear. She was scared, she was desperate. He could see how much she was bruised all of her body-her cheeks, her chin, both her hands, her knees-he hated the sight of blood lingering over from her shoulder.

'W-Why did you do this?'

It wasn't stopped. It won't. She needed more than just her creaked voice to stop these people. It hurts, she hated this. But they still kicked her, pushed her, punched her all over her body. As the time goes, let alone to let out her voice, she couldn't even move her legs. She couldn't feel anything. It's painful, yet painless.

At last, all she could see was black. And the last thing she could say is, 'Aguero.'

.

.

"STOP!"

Khun woke up from his sleep, sweat dripped from his neck onto his back. His right hand runs through his blue locks, while his heart beat rapidly in an uncommon way. He dreamt this thing again, over and over again, he glad this time he didn't shed a single tears. The last time he dreamed about this, he was crying like a baby. And he hated that.

He always dreamt about this certain girl, but everytime he woke up, he can't even remember who she is. All he can remember is how those ugly bruise ruin her perfectly pale skin, and how her voice was in the verge of crying-but she can't even cried.

Who is she?

Whom is she to him?

Why did she emerged in his dream?

And the last...

Why did she called him?

Knock-Knock-

"Khun, breakfast ready." The blue haired boy groaned sluggishly and decided to woke up from his bed, his hand still hold onto his forehead while he tried to get up and walked down to the dining room.

When he arrived, there's already Bam and Hwaryun there. Hwaryun took a glance at him then smirked, Khun always hate those smirk, a smirk that indicate something only she knew (and ofc Khun hate something he didn't know about). He sat next to Bam and said good morning to him, then he continued to ate his breakfast while glancing at Hwaryun once in a while-she still maintaining the grin at her lips-and being annoyed all over again.