Chapter One

“Lizzy!” Marcus yelled storming into his lab. “Lizzy!” he called again. “Goodness, where is that girl?” he thought to himself.

 “Boo!” a girl said popping out of nowhere.

 “O my goodness” Marcus said hitting his chest.

“Ha, you should have seen the look on yer face!” she laughed skipping away from him.

“Lizzy, stop doing that, just because you have a new bionic, doesn’t mean you should use it all the time”.

Lizzy smiled “Oh Marcus, I have to try out my invisibility one day, so why not now?” Marcus smiled and shook his head. “So what are we doing today?” she said sitting on an empty table.

“Well, today we are going out to lunch”

“Cool”

“Then I have to go and pick something up from the post office”

“Nice”

“Then we come back here and train”

Lizzy groaned “We always train though. Why can’t we go and have some fun. I hear that there is this place called the park”

Marcus laughed. “Wear the glasses that make you feel that you are in the park, I bought them for a reason”

“But there not the real thing, why can’t we go to the park? Please!”

Marcus looked at her and raised an eyebrow “Oh, you’re so funny. But the answer is still no. Now, if you excuse me I am going into get some orange juice”. He walked towards the door but Lizzy used her telekinesis to lock it. Marcus turned to her. “Come on Lizzy, you know that I can just open it back up again”.

“Yea but you can’t do this” Lizzy smiled. She then transported herself to the door and threw Marcus across the room.

Marcus got up and brushed himself off. “Very mature young lady” he ran towards her but she dogged out of the way. “Lizzy, seriously stop it”

She smiled. “Not until you beat me!”

Marcus smiled back. “You are so on”

Surprise! Marcus is in the house!
so, what do you think?
Surprised at Marcus managed to save himself and survive?
do you think Marcus is still up to no good?
What about Lizzy, how do you think about her?

Please like, share, and comment... with your help I will be able to update much faster! :)