Chapter Eight

"HAHA, that's so funny!" Adam laughed on the couch.

"Adam, the movie hasn't even started yet" Bree said to his brother. The four of them were getting ready to watch 'Killer of the Zombie Moose'.

"Yea I know but the dancing dog in this commercial cracks me up. I mean, how can they find a dress to fit it?" he said laughing again.

Leo rolled his eyes and smiled. "Shh, the movie is starting!"

They were only half an hour minutes into the movie when they heard a knock on the door. No one moved and the knock continued a few more times. Mr. Davenport looked at them "Seriously, no one is going to get that?" no one answered him.  "Fine, I'll get it" Mr. Davenport got up and went to open the door and was surprised to see Lizzy standing there. "Hello Lizzy, wh-"

"Can I come in?" she said walking inside the house.

"Um sure, make yourself at home"

Lizzy walked up to the television and switched it off. "Hey, what was that all about?" Adam complained. "We were just about to witness the farmer being attacked by his own moose!" he laughed.

"Where's Chase?" Bree asked. "I thought you guys went to the li-"

"Do you guys happen to know a boy called Marcus?" she said quickly.

The room kept quiet. It was so quiet you could hear a pin being dropped. "Marcus?" Leo repeated after a while. "Bushy eyebrows, weird, annoying, evil?" he said.

Lizzy nodded. "Yep that is the one" she said scratching her head.

Mr. Davenport frowned "Why did you ask us about Marcus?"