Chapter Six

It has been two months since Lizzy and Chase started to date. That day, school went by in a breeze and Chase was walking to Lizzy's house for after school studying. "I am sorry for the way I have been acting. I promise to watch out from now on" he said to her.

Lizzy laughed. "Chase, this is like the 100TH time you have said this. It is okay" she planted a kiss on his cheek.

He blushed. "I know- it just that-"

"Chase, if you say it again I will seriously hurt you" she said winking.

"In your dreams little miss" he said planting a kiss on her lips. The two of them finally arrived at her house. "Still think I should have told the others the truth about where I was going." He said as the stepped in.  I just didn't want them to make fun of me about going to a-"

"Girl's house?" Chase nodded and Lizzy laughed. "Man, your family must have not gotten used to the fact that you have a girlfriend." Chase nodded in agreement and the two made it into the living room.

"Wow, your house looks really nice" Chase said looking around.

"Thanks"

Chase smiled and let out a girly sequel. "OMG, YOU HAVE THE LIMITED EDITION OF THE 'EVOLUTION OF THE PLANT' SERIES!"

Lizzy laughed. "Yea, I am kind of a geek myself. Do you want a drink?"

"Do you have sprite?" Lizzy nodded. "Okay I will have that then please"

"Sure, make yourself at home and I will get you a sprite and some peanuts. Then we can get to work okay?" she said. Chase nodded. Lizzy left him and allowed her hair to swing back and forth back and forth. Chase studied the place and was fascinated by the books and pictures. He soon came across one with Lizzy standing with a boy that looked familiar.

"I have seen him before... but where?" he thought to himself.

"What the hell are you doing here?" a voice said behind him. Chase spun around and his jaw dropped on the floor, along with the picture he was carrying.

"Surprised to see me?" he laughed.

"Marcus" he sneered at him.

"Hello Chase" he said.

"What are you doing here. I thought you were dead. It doesn't matter. Once I call the police and Lizzy finds out that you broke in to her house-"

"Marcus?" a small voice behind the boys. They turned around and saw that she was carrying the refreshments on a tray.

"Lizzy, care to introduce me do your pal here?"

"Oh. This is my cousin. Um. Marvin"

"But you called him Marcus a moment ago"

Lizzy looked at him and didn't answer. "Marcus, I thought you went out" she said to him.

"Well I forgot my wallet. But it looks like I don't have to go anywhere anymore" he sneered. He walked up to her and spat "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT HANGING AROUND THEM, THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE!" he then smacked the stuff out of her hands.

"Hey don't you dare hurt her" Chase said running towards her. He then looked at her and frowned. "Wait, how do you know him?" he whispered.

"Um.."

"Oh, she didn't tell you Chase?" Marcus said raising an eyebrow whilst looking at Lizzy.

"Lizzy what the hell is going on here?"

Lizzy looked at him and whispered "Marcus is my creator"

sorry it's a bit short. The next one will be longer.

and a small warrning. Marcus will be more meaner. I REPATE: CODE RED- MARCUS WILL STIR UP SOME REAL BAD THINGS IN THE REST OF THE BOOK

what can i say, he is an evil person