•4•

Cartier😘

Cartier😘

Today was the day that I'm leaving. I finished packing the last bit of my clothes.

"Cartier get dressed righ now cause we drivin down there." She announced peeking her head in my room.

I went and took a 30 minute shower, I had to shave and all. Once I got out I lotioned my body and picked an outfit out.

I put on my navy blue and white crop top, grey sweat shorts, and a pair of navy blue converse. Put my hair in a bun and laid my edges.

I walked downstairs and made me a bowl of fruity pebbles. My mom walked in the kitchen and made her a smoothie.

"Ma, when we leavin?" I asked confused like. Cause if we driving then we should be leaving righ now.

"When I'm done wit this smoothie damn." She rolled her neck. Sometimes I just wanna smack her. She really be doin the most at some times.

"Ight my fault." I put my hands in surrender mode.

"Yeah it is ya fault. And before we leave imma need you to go to the store and get some stuff, cause we ain't catching no plane. We driving, and I ain't sitting in no damn car with yo ass for 20 hours having nothing to do or eat."

"20 hours. Ma that's a long drive. Why can't we catch a plane?" I asked confused. It's better if we take a plane it'll be way more quicker.

"Yes you heard me the first time."

"Oh my."

"Oh my, ass. Now take this money and go to the store." She digged in her purse and handed me $40. I took it, and walked up to my room before leaving.

I grabbed a my phone, and my keys. I slid down the stair railing, just to fall at the bottom. I got up and walked out the door locking it behind me.
***************
I was walking down the street coming back from the store. When I heard my name being called. I turned around looking for who it was. I stood there seeing Mya waving at me.

"Hey Cartier." She spoke walking up to me.

This bitch must be high cause I told her not to talk to me on everything.

"Wassup."

"Nun. You leaving today right?"

"Yeah. Listen what you want Amya cause ion really got time for you right about now."

"Hol up. I just came over here to say that I was sorry."

"Ok and. Like I told you before noon fuck with you like dat no more."

"So we ain't friends?" She asked. I had to think about that answer and on what I should say.

"Ion know you tell me. You catchin attitudes and shit at me because you think I'm being wrong for tryna talk to you and ask you stuff."

"But I felt as if you was being funny. Cause this ain't yo first time doing some shit like dat. You did this before with other niggas I talk to. And ion even understand why you do that."

"Cause every nigga the same. All they wanna do is bag and duck. They gon give you the best dick of ya life, then leave you. Sorry for telling the truth."

"Every nigga not the same. Just because it happens to you don't mean it's gon happen to me." I put my hand in front of her face to stop herb from speaking any longer.

"You said it happen to me.... I was stupid back then but I'm smart now. I know not to talk to any fuck nigga that's gon hurt my feelings, just because he wanted some pussy." I stopped and looked in her eyes, "ion even got time for you righ now, I gotta leave cause we driving down there." And with that I kept walking back down the street.

She really was trying me and I keep letting her slide. I won't hold you, she still my best friend, but sometimes I want to put her in her place so badly. I just don't want to hurt her.

I unlocked the door and walked in to see my bags waiting for me at the door.

"Really momma. You just gon put my bags in front of the door for me!" I yelled.

"Yeah, now hurry up and put ya bags in the trunk. I'm getting ready."

I took my bags and took them to the car. I put them all in the trunk and left everything out I would need for the rode.

Minutes later my mom came out and put a bag in the back. Then got in the car.

"What you got a bag for?" I asked curious, while putting my seatbelt on.

"Imma stay for a day then I'm leaving after that."

"Oh that's good." She nodded her head and started the car up. She drove off the lawn and went to get gas.

We pulled up to 7/11 and got some gas. While she did that I went inside and got me a blue slushy. I paid for it then went back to the car. My mom had her shades on cause it was bout sunny as hell.

I buckled up, put my headphones in my ear and went to sleep while she drove off.

Excuse mistakes