•22•

Riyah😈

"Cartier. Come on, shonda ready to do ya hair." I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I checked my phone waiting on a text from some boy I met a while back.

Me and Ben been having some problems lately and we haven't been talking.

The reason why was because I caught him in his house fucking on some bitch named Damia. We onna break righ now, and I'm fine with that.

"I'm comin." She yelled back.

She walked down the stairs with her hair hanging inna ponytail. She had hang time. Last time I saw her hair out.... ohhh baby. She was bald ash.

"Ok, suh. I see you." I piped her up.

"Look at my hang time... look at my hang time. And I can put it inna bun... and I can put it inna bun." She sang leaning her head back shaking it.

"Ayeeeee." We stick our tongues out dancing.

"Uh un. Cut that shit tf out." My mother yelled from the kitchen. Seconds later she walked out while drying her hands off. "Where the hell yall going." She pointed at the both of us.

"Ma we bout to go to shonda house so Cartier can get her hair done."

"Well she gone need some money, cause she not gone let her get it done for free. Whatchu tryna get?" She asked.

"I want my hair straightened." Cartier answered.

"Anything else?"

"Nah, but imma curl it myself when I'm in jersey."

"Mm mm mm." She shook her head. "Ight Nah. Here go $20 give this to her and tell her what to do."

"But ma. She don't charge $20. She charge $25." I told her.

"Ok and." She shrugged her shoulders. "If there's a problem she know where she can find me at." And with that she walked away, back into the kitchen.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Auntie outta control." Cartier laughed.

"Yes she is."

"Foreal doe."

My phone ding making me look down and check it. It was a message from 'the boy.'

Side nigga🤫: Wya. I wanna come and get you???

Don't worry bout that.

Side nigga🤫: mane what. Come on 'n' stop playin foreal.

Okay damn. Im bout to take my cousin to my momma friend house so she can get her hair done.

Side nigga🤫: who ya cousin???

Don't worry bout dat.

Side nigga🤫: ight. Cause you gettin me mad.

Big mad or lil mad???

Side nigga🤫: 🖕🏾

Niggas be '😡' face emoji. 😂😂😂😂.

Side nigga🤫: suck my dick!!!

I wouldn't mind🤷🏾‍♀️

Side nigga🤫: foreal. You deadass???

SIKE!! No nigga. I am not about to suck ya lil ass dingaling.

Side nigga🤫: yeah you say dat.