•6•

Cartier😘

Cartier😘

Yesterday was Booty. Like we ain't we ain't do shit. But today Riyah told me we was gone chill and smoke.

I took a shower cleaning myself off, then I got out and dried. I oiled my body and put on my red two piece. I slid my red fenty on my feet then walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I went downstairs to see my aunt on the couch rolling up.

I sat next to her leaning in. I was tryna be mosey and she saw. "Back the hell up, damn. All in my face with ya big ass." She backed away.

"My fault. I was tryna learn." I rolled my eyes looking at her.

"Imma R.I.P. them bitches off ya face. So try me."

"Ight. You got that one." I said walking in the kitchen. "Always tryna fight, bitch." I mumbled. She looked at me, but ain't say nothing. I was glad, cause if she heard me she would've slapped my ass.

Riyah came in the kitchen humming something. I looked at her sideways. She saw and smiled.

Now look that white girl shit gotta stop. Don't look at me and smile, like damn. All you have to do is look and go about ya business. Bitches be doing extra.

I giggled and covered my mouth. She looked and stopped everything she was doing. "What? You keep lookin at me." She questioned.

"Nothing. I can't just look."

"That's that white people shit."

"How stupid? How the fuck is it white people shit?" I asked.

"I don't know. Don't worry bout that." She shrugged. When I tell you I wanted to slap her ass. Wooh. I mean it.

"Alright, cause I'm not even bout to question you." I walked out the kitchen with a banana in my hand. I went back to the living room to where my aunt was.

"Aunt Tanisha, can I get a dollar to go to the store?" I asked.

"What? A dollar. You gone need more than that."

"Auntie, I can get mad stuff using a dollar."

"Ight. Go ahead then. It's in my purse sitting on my bed." She pointed to the steps.

I ran up the steps to her room and looked in her purse. I got her wallet and saw she had bills. Thinking she not gone notice I took $20. I closed it back up, put it the way it was then left out the room.

My cousin was still humming the same shit as last time. This time I asked what she was listening to.

"What you jamming to?"

"My Tory Lanez." She said whining her hips.

"You not even listening to nothing."

"Yes I am, with my Puerto Rican ass."