•30•

Cartier😘"KENTRELL! KENTRELL!" I yelled for his big head ass

Cartier😘
"KENTRELL! KENTRELL!" I yelled for his big head ass. "DENTHEAD! DENTY!" I laughed to myself before he came walking in jumping on his bed.

We was at his house for the night, cause me and my aunt got into a little, 'altercation.' She told me to leave for the night and the only place I could think of was his. Simply because he the only other nigga I know down here.

"Stop playin wit me mane." He pointed his long ass crooked finger in my face.

"Wit dat bent ass finger pussy." I cracked up laughin. He watched me the whole time muffin the shit outta me.

He got up walking into the bathroom. He stayed in there for about 15 minutes until he walked back out with a towel wrapped around him.

He stared at me smirkin a lil bit. Now Ian gone lie and act like I didn't like that, but a bitch had to play for a second.

I got up walking past him, bending over just to let him see my booty. I had Booty shorts on. He smacked my butt coming behind me. I could feel his erection standing on my butt.

I lift up walking back over to the bed. He followed behind sitting next to me.

🔞⚠️📵🚸❌
I opened the towel revealing his penis. It stood up all long and hard. I smiled to myself before putting my hand around it moving up and down.

While I'm doing that he grabs me by the neck not too hard and tongue kisses me.

I could feel my shorts start to become wet. With his other hand he made his way into my shorts.

Spreading my legs to give him more access, he slides a finger inside me.

"Uhhhh." It was barely above a whisper.

"Shhhh. You like ta' get smart and be funny n shit. I'm bout ta' show you." He kissed my check.

He laid me back while I helped take my shorts off. I lift my shirt up, pulling it over my head. He immediately went down to giving me head.

Ohhhh. When I tell you it felt so good. Ohhh damn. That nigga got a tongue on him.

He went faster, added fingers, mighta' slurped a few times before getting up to give me a kiss. I could see all my juices pouring down his chin. I smiled to myself lowkey getting excited in my head.

Like, 'yes bitch. I did dat. This nigga got my pussy juice all over his chin and shit'

He pushed himself inside of me without letting me know at first. This was our second time, so my pussy wasn't used to his size, YET.

He rammed in my shit for a good 10 minutes before telling me to bed over, but once I did dat. All hell broke loose.

He slowly put it in, making me create and arch in my back. "Uhhh. Babyyyy." I moaned.

"Yeah. Just like dat."

He began pumping harder and deeper into me. It felt so good, but at the same time it hurt. He made gruntin noises which only meant I was doing a great job.

"Damn ya' pussy too tight." He grunted again.

"Yess daddy." I moaned.

He took it out flipping me over and picking me up, pinning me against the wall.

Oh so he a FREAK freak.

He pushed inside of me letting all my juices spill to the floor. I moaned loudly in his ear not giving a fuck bout who was here. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was tryna b smart. 

After stopping and going at least two more rounds we were finished and laying down. I laid my head on his chest and fell into a deep sleep.
*****

Officer M.👮🏾‍♂️
After getting what I needed from my wife. I went straight to the hotel room I'll be staying in for a while, while I'm down here on business.

I sat at the table that was in there and looked through the files. She was shot and I know exactly who did it.

No it wasn't me—if that's what she's telling you, and no I did not tell no one to shoot her. It just happened at the moment.

Over looking through it I saw that she's staying with her aunt Tanisha for a while.

It won't be hard getting Cartier and Mya.

Let's just say me and her aunt had some good times back in the day.

She knows exactly where her heart is.😉

Tay💀
I laid in the hospital bed thinking of what I did before. Now trust me I didn't want to snitch and tell on Cartier, but knowing Trina and like I said before there's no knowing what she might do.

I'm not the only person.....

When I lift my head up I saw the last person I was expecting to see and that was Benjamin. He smiled walking over to me handing me some flowers. I smiled gladly excepting them bitches.

"Wassam." He kissed my lips.

"Nothing." I spoke harshly.

"What dey Say bout my son?"

"They say he's fine. Nothing bad happened. She was close to stabbing him, but not so close." I sniffles almost crying.

Cause what they didn't know was I was pregnant. That's one reason why I didn't fight Cartier. I wasn't tryna put my babies in harms way.

"That's good babe. Nigh get some rest while I get comfortable and make myself at home." We both smiled getting comfortable.

He rubbed my stomach before kissing all on it. I smiled hoping this would never end. I just loved him so much for this to go away.

******************************************

Guess What Y'all. I Updated. Some Of Y'all Take Certain Shit To The Extreme. But I love it😂😂😂😂. When I Say I Want Comments On The Last Chapter I Didn't Mean Dumb Stuff Or Weird Tthings. I Meant Comment A Letter Where I Asked Uu Guys. 😂😂😂. Y'all All Thurl As Shii Frfr. But Anyway. 2 More Chapters Left Before I'm Done.

Peace Out Y'all. ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

God Bless & Bless up🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Oh & I Wanna Give A Shoutout To thatbitchperiod This Chapter Goes Out To Uu Boo😘😘

EXCUSE MISTAKES