•8•

Riyah😈

Riyah😈

"What you mean you pregnant?" Ben questioned, leaning against the headboard on his bed.

"I mean. I'm pregnant." I rolled my eyes with a mug on my face. I was getting irritated real quick.

"Keep rolling them bitches, and they gone get stuck." He bucked. "Yeah, Yeah. That's what errbody say and my shits still be moving." I laughed getting him mad.

"Aye stop." He pushed me away, as I kept plucking him. He grabbed my arms staring in my face. "Ight, look. We both young as hell and you pregnant. You still in school, and I'm some what in school too, but that's besides the point. Are you sure you ready for a baby?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"So what you saying you out?"

"Nah. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that we both too young. You only 16 and I'm 17 bout to be 18. That's an extra mouth we have to feed, and extra clothes to put on the table. All I'm saying is if you keeping this baby, make the right decision." He let me go and got up walking to his dresser. He put on a pair of boxers, and basketball shorts.

I stood up grabbing my clothes, putting them on. "Look, you don't have to help me with shit and take care of nothing. And MY decision is you staying the hell away from me and this baby." I collected all my stuff walking to his door. "Oh, and I outta get an abortion since you acting like it's too much." I mumbled.

"You ain't getting shit yo. Kill my baby and watch what I do to yo stupid ass. Imma end ya life and that's cap." He semi-yelled. He walked closer to me, grabbing my neck. He squeezed it, but not hard. "Keep thinking I'm playing. And with that he walked out the room going downstairs. I followed behind him only to be leaving out the house.

"Bitch." I mumbled, this time not getting caught.
                          ***************

Cartier😘

I took a long ass 2 hour nap. Woke up and I was feeling lushes. My phone vibrates indicating I got a message. I looked down seeing it was Cameron. Damn. Long time no speak. I haven't saw this nigga since I moved down here.

Cam: wassup wit you.

Nothin chilling.

Can: oh ight. You tryna do somethin this weekend.

Idk do I?

Cam: why you actin like dat?

Cause it took yo ass like 10 years to text me.

I might of over exaggerated a lil bit.

Cam: what? I was doing stuff.

So it took you a week to do something, and to text me?

Cam: yeah.

Bye Cameron.

Cam: naw I'm sorry. I had some shot going on in my family, and I had to handle it.

Oh ight. Well then I'll see if Im free this week.

Cam: for what?

Nigga you asked me to go out with you this weekend.

Cam: oh yeah right.

Yeah, exactly.

Cam: don't get touched.

And who gon touch me? Cause it ain't gon be you.

Cam: stop being bold over text.

Boy I'm bold.

Cam: a bald ass person.

Nigga what? You sound dumb, I said bold.

Cam: and I said bald Ik what I said.

Ok whatever. But let me go, my side Nigga calling.

Cam: 😡 just have that same energy when you see me.

Niggas be mad// 😡 emoji. 😂😂😂
Read 12:09pm

I wonder if he big mad or lil mad. Ion even know. Nor do I care. I got up walking down stairs.

Wasn't nobody down there, it was silent as hell. I kinda liked it, until I saw Riyah in the kitchen with my aunt sitting across from her. It looked like she was crying, but my aunt I could tell she was bout to fuck some shit up.

I wondered what happen, but it wasn't my place to ask. They both looked at me which made me back up out the kitchen.

A bitch was hungry and I had to wait until they was done talking. My aunt called me into the kitchen which made Riyah sigh loud as a bitch. Like don't get mad cause you in trouble.

I looked at her scared. I took a deep breath before talking to her. "Yes."

"You... you know not Riyah being pregnant." She said. I was shocked. I made the face '🤭'.
I looked at Riyah and shook my head. I wanted to curse he the fuck out she was stupid as hell for doing that.

"No." I replied.

"You sure." She gave me a death glare. I shook my head quickly, getting a banana.

"Yes." I stood there waiting for her to say something else. Before I walked away I saw she said something.

"As of right now. Riyah and Cartier ion want y'all asses a round them boys at all. And as for you Riyah. Imma fuck you up, and teach you a lesson. I ain't help taking care of shit. You the one that opened ya legs, so this ya consequence." She got up walking away. "Now you gotta deal with it."

I looked at Riyah as she broke down. I think auntie was being a lil to rude when she said that. She coulda talked to her and worked something out properly. Not when I'm around. I sat next to her and rubbed her back, "it's gone be ok. Ight. You got me and you know I'm gone help no matter what." She nodded her head understanding.

Excuse mistakes

This a short chapter. I'm tired as hell writing this. And my head hurt too. I'm also in some deep shit, but I'll tell y'all bout that later. Goodnight or good morning.