•1•

Cartier😘

Cartier😘

"Yurp! Mya come here right quick!" I yelled across the classroom just to get her attention. She hate when I do that, it piss her off, but ion give a fuck.

"Wat the fuck I tell you bout dat shit yo. Stop yelling my name especially my government. BITCH!" She emphasized the hell outta dat last word. And she know how much I hate dat shit.

"Ayo watch who you talkin to." I said mushing her head with my hand formed in a gun position.

"Don't be touchin me like dat. I'll straight blow yo shhhpot up bitch." She spoke sitting down besides me.

"You ain't have to say it like dat. And don't get slapped, cause I'll blow yo shhhpot up. No cap."  I told her before sitting down myself, but before I could somebody thought that was funny. "That's funny?" I asked sarcastically. Ain't nobody say nothin.

Minutes later the teacher walked through the door. Me and Mya groaned at the same time cause we both ain't like that bitch. Mrs. Myers always got some slick shit coming out her mouth that make you wanna bounce on her ass.

"Ok class. I'm bout to take attendance, then after that y'all gon study for this test we have coming up. Alright?" She asked.

30 minutes later

Class boutta be over and I'm tired as a bitch. I'm ready to go home. Mya been sleep the whole class time once Mrs. Myers walked in.

Diiing

That was the bell and niggas was scattering out the room like roaches. I woke Mya up so we could leave. She got up and we dipped.
                        ********************
When we got to my house my mom was outside  sitting on the porch. I already knew some shit was going to happen.

"Wassup ma." I spoke.

"Hey Cartier. What you been up to lately, guh?" She asked blowing smoke from her mouth.

"What you mean ma. I ain't do nothin dis time. I swea."

"Mhmm. I know you lyin."

"How ma, explain please."

"Tell me why the police come to my house talkin bout they lookin for Cartier Brown?" She asked.

"Ion know ma. And I'm tellin da truth. I ain't do nuffin in a while."

"That's besides the damn point. They got a warrant out for ya arrest."