•29•

Cartier😘I paced back in fourth in my room as I rubbed the top of my head

Cartier😘
I paced back in fourth in my room as I rubbed the top of my head. I been sweating for a minute now, I been breathing real hard, and I been gettin headaches for the past couple of days.

I knew sum was wrong wit me, but I didn't want to think to hard on it.

"Oh. My. God." I huffed while rubbing my head.

My stomach started to hurt after awhile.

I ran downstairs going to the kitchen to where my aunt was at.

"Auntieeeee." I whined stomping my feet.

"What???"

"My stomach, & head hurt."

"Well wtf did Uu do???"

"Nun. It just hurt." I cried.

"Oh hell naw Cartier. Ion do dat crying shit. Take Uu and that ugly ass face on somewea'."

"But auntieeeee."

"Gooo. Nowwwww." She pointed to the door.

I sucked my teeth. "Ared. Watch when I pass out or die. Then that's when im gone go." I spoke bein funny.

But that ain't end up doin me any good. Cause I got smacked on the side of my face.

"Oh my god aunty."

"Oh my god my ass. Uu know exactly what chu doing. Keep it up and imma really whoop yo ass. Now go." She still pointed to the door.

I smacked my teeth once again not understanding shit she was saying. I just left and went upstairs to my room and laid down.
*************

Mya👌🏾
I sat on the phone with Malik tellling him about what I was going through, while I was sitting on a plane waiting to touch down in LA.

"So what was it Uu had to tell me???" He asked.

"Umm.." I hesitated at first not knowing how to tell him, I might be pregnant wit his baby.

"Well......." he sounded aggravated.

"Impregnantandthebabymightbeyours." I said all in a one line sentence.

"Uu said wha'."

"I said impregnantandthebabymightbeyours."

"Mya slow tf down and tell me."

"Ok look. I'm pregnant and the baby might be yours." I huffed after finishing.

There was silence on the other end of the phone. I panicked and hung the phone up.

Minutes laters he called back. I stared at the phone on whether I should pick up or not. Instead I took the option to pick it up.