•28•

Cartier😘I stepped off the plane taking in some of that Louisiana smell

Cartier😘
I stepped off the plane taking in some of that Louisiana smell. I walked in the airport and called my aunt.

'Hello.' She answered quickly.

'Hey auntie.'

'Oh it's Cartier.' She said in a down like voice.

'What???' I asked confused.

'Nun I'm just playin whitchu.' She giggled.

'Oh cause I was bout to say.....'

'Bout to say what???' She sounded like she stopped what she was doing just to look at me.

'Nothin. Just a figure of speech.' I shrugged my shoulders like she was right here in front of me this whole time.

'Oh ight, but whatchu want?'

'What??? Did Uu forget. Uu gotta come get me from the airport today. My plane just landed.'

'Oh shit I forgot.' She mumbled.

'I'll be waitin by the entrance for you.' I sighed annoyed.

'Ight bye.' And with that she hung up.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it to see I got a text from Mya.

Mya👯‍♀️: hey bitch!!!!

Hey hoe.

Mya👯‍♀️: ugh🤦🏾‍♀️. I gotta come back out there.

For why???

Mya👯‍♀️: it ain't nothin to serious I just gotta see my grandma. She sick is what my mom told me.

My mind went back to that night when I heard her in the bathroom talkin on the phone. I wanted to ask her about that, but I didn't want to bring up that subject just yet.

Oh ok. When Uu do come. Uu already know where Uu can find me at. Ight???

Mya👯‍♀️: yea ight. But I just wanted to tell Uu that.

Ok.

Mya👯‍♀️: bye lil girl✌🏾