•31•

Cartier😘I woke up the next day laying all on Kentrell, hugging him tight

Cartier😘
I woke up the next day laying all on Kentrell, hugging him tight. I lift up leaning over to grab my phone that was charging.

Turning it on I seen I had 4 missed calls from my aunt, and 5 missed calls from my momma. With that being seen I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom with my phone in my hand.

I dialed her number calling her back. After waiting for what seemed like a long ass time, she answered after the 3rd or 4th ring.

"Hello. Cartier?"

"Yeah momma it's me. Wya?"

"I'm at ya aunt house. Why you not here?"

"Because she kicked me out."

"Kicked you out? What exactly did you do? & where you stayin at?"

"Me & her got into a little argument & I'm staying at Kentrells."

"Oh hell naw. Bring yo ass back home."

"Momma I was comin home anyway today. She said I had to leave for the night & that's exactly what I did. Now she wants me back. Please."

"Bitch don't get smart over the phone. Watch when you come back to my house imma fuck you up."

"I gotta go mom bye." I hung the phone up walking back into kentrells room. I seen him up and getting dressed.

"Where you bout to go?" I questioned.

"Out. I gotta go see about some things includin my kids mane." He grabbed his phone picking up my clothes walking over to me. "You gots ta' go." He handed me my clothes pushing me toward the door.

"I gots to go?" I pointed to myself.

"Ain't dat what I said?"

"So you kickin me out? Am I right or am I right.?"

"Righ, but chu gotta go mane. Say somebody come n get ha ass!" He yelled pointing to the stairwell.

"Da fuck. Sum must be wrong witchu. Just know not to call my phone or hit me up later or any one of these days since you wanna be actin like dat." I quickly put my clothes on walking downstairs.

I saw everybody sitting there along with two kids. I looked at one and seen that he looked just like Kentrell, then another I wasn't really paying attention to.