•24•

Riyah😈

Riyah😈

"Ben." I shook his ass several times. "Ben." I said a lil louder. "BEN!" I yelled.

"What mane." He waved me off turning around.

"What the fuck is yo problem man?" I asked sitting on top of him.

He tried pushing me off, but I kept moving up. "Stop." I whined jumping up and down.

"Yo Riyah I'm not finna play whatchu. STOP!" I flinched. I got from off of him and walked in the bathroom.

I used it, then got up to was my hands. The door opened and there stood Ben. "I'm sorry." He tried to hug on me.

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for being rude to you."

"Apology excepted." I crossed my arms walking away.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a black and white striped shirt, a pair of holey jeans, and black and white vans. Getting dressed I heard Ben phone go off. I looked at it to see there was some girl texting his phone. I couldn't see it cause it said 'notification'. That shit pissed me the hell off.

I huffed walking back to the bathroom. The door was locked which made me knock on the door. "Ben."

"Yea."

"Come open the door." There was movement on the other side, then the door opened.

He looked like he was outta breath. All sweaty and shit.

"Ya phone went off." Some bitch named Tay text his phone.

"Oh saw who it was?" He questioned.

"Yea. Some bitch named Tay." He rolled his eyes walking over to his phone.

"Man why you all up in ma phone?"

"Nigga I wasn't all up in it. You got that shit blocked." I waved him off.

"Stop playin." He mumbled laughing at something on his phone.

I rolled my eyes going into the bathroom to brush my mouth again. Cause ion know where dis nigga lips been at.

After I finished that I walked out going downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my mom making lunch, so I decided to mess with her.

I bumped her a lil bit with my hip making her move. She pushed me back snaking my back. I laughed pushing her shoulder.

"Back the hell up. NOW!" She gritted through her teeth. I stopped laughing and backed the hell up. Cause you may never know what the hell black parents might do.
*******

Kentrell😍

"Yo! Who posted dat picture of me and Nia on ig?" I asked looking around at da gang.