•12•-pt.1

Cartier 😘

"Myaaa!!!!" My mother yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Yes ma'am." She replied.

"Come you gotta go to ya grandmas house." My got up going downstairs. I followed after her.

My mom waited till she got down to get her bags. My was going to her grandmothers which is only 30 minutes away from me.

She collected her stuff leaving out the house. I hugged her and watched as she made her way to the car.

I walked back upstairs going to Riyahs  room. Knocking on the door waiting for a response I played on my phone. She opened the door smiling. I furrowed my brows scrunching my face up.

You already know what I'm bout to say...

"Wassup." She walked to her closet picking an outfit out. I sat on her bed resting my phone down.

"What you plan on doing today?" I asked.

"Umm... you heard about 3's party?"

"Nah."

"Well he having one and he wanna know if we gone pop up."

"I might. What time is it?"

"The party start at 10, but from 9:30 to 10 everybody free. And I'm tryna be early, but fuckin round with you we not gone make it till 11." She joked laughing.

Ian think that shit was funny so I ain't laugh.

"It's already 3 in the afternoon. Meaning we got mad time left." I checked my phone.

Meaning... you need to get ready at 8." She walked to the bathroom. "And where something cute. You be dressing like you a damn adult."

"Bitch I have class. Fuck you talkin bout'." I patted myself off walking to my room.

I sat on my bed wanting to talk to somebody. Grabbing my phone out my pocket I went to kentrells name.

Yo

Daddy Rell😍😍: what!!!

Don't catch no attitude.

Daddy Rell😍😍: I ain't. But wyw?

I want you.

Daddy Rell😍😍: for real. I just turned my location on. Follow that.

What? Nvm. I was playing.

Daddy Rell😍😍: mane stop dat shit guh.

😂😂 sorry. But nah, wyd today

Daddy Rell😍😍: nun going to 3's party.

Mmm, Riyah just tol' me bout dat.

Daddy Rell😍😍: u going