05: Stay Healthy, Take Your Shots

this took so long because it went way over 10,000 words so i had to divide it into 2 parts and then i procrastinated and hesitated ab liking what i wrote. typical me

Chapter Five - Stay Healthy, Take Your Shots

-

I was crying. Hard, so hard that I could barely see.

Where even was I?

And then suddenly he was in front of me again, hands grabbing at my own shaking ones as I tried to compose myself but I couldn't stop crying. Fuck, why couldn't I stop crying?

"Hey," he whispered in a coo, pulling my body into his. His chest was warm and smelt of my favorite cologne, his breath fresh as it fanned down on me. It was so comforting that I let out another pathetic sob. "It's gonna be okay."

And then we were lying down. On a bed and everything's happening so fast.

His light eyes gazed at me intently as his hands slowly and gently explored my naked body underneath him. He licked his swollen pink lips before eyeing my bare nipples and slowly taking one in between his wet mouth. The feeling of his soft tongue made me shudder, as well as the way he was  eyeing me.

I could still feel the heavy weight in my chest, the strong overwhelmingness and confusing sadness but I could also feel lust and. . . so so many different feelings. What the hell was going on?

His body was warm against mine as we were both shirtless and clinging to each other but somehow wanting to close any of the left open spaces. He came back up, his face close to mine with a small frown as he wiped away a drying tear from my cheek before placing a gentle kiss there and then against my lips.

Impossibly, I wanted so much more of him. This wasn't enough.

"I want you, Lydia. I—I need you. . . in every way." His breath was warm and close to my ear, humming softly and creating chills across my entire body.

"I want you," I whimpered pathetically, feeling his hand move from my upper thigh to the very part aching desperately for him to touch.

"You have me. . . Just—say my name, please," he breathed, catching my lips in a short but hungry kiss that took my own breath away.

I let out a breath before softly moaning, "Dylan. . ."

And then he was inside me, slowly and all at once, filling me with so much new pleasure and emotion. My body was throbbing with every movement he made but we moved together perfectly, like we'd done this a million times.