13: Results

Chapter Thirteen - Results

A week ago I took Beth's advice on going to the gynecologist and it was definitely a new experience to add to the list. I'd only ever been for birth control but the nurses were nice when asking questions about my sexuality. They make your time there comfortable. Not that I was uncomfortable but it was new.

I just figured that since I've had sex with Nick, I should be safe and up to date, especially now that we're broken up. I even got a pregnancy test done and am hoping for the negative.

"Jack and I are supposed to hang out this week," Norah tells us and there's a smile I know she can't help on her face. I glide my paint brush across the canvas in front of me.

"I'm shamefully curious to know how big his dick is," Niyah says with a squint of her eyes in wonder. Norah swats at her.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

"I feel like it's big," I say mindlessly and then my mind wanders to Dylan and I wonder... I've seen the imprint countless times and I can't vouch for it being small. There's no way. I purse my lips when her eyes shoot playful daggers at me. I let out a light laugh, holding my hands up in defense. "What are you guys gonna do?"

"Supposed to see a movie and then hang out at his house I think." There's a ghost of a smirk pulling at her lips.

"You think you're gonna—?" I raise an eyebrow at her. Besides me, Norah's only gone all the way once and it was with her old ex boyfriend from one of our rival schools over a few months ago.

"Gosh, I hope so," she says. "I'm not passing that opportunity up. I don't think I've ever been so attracted to someone."

"I love that for you," I tell her. It's then the realization hits me that Dylan makes me feel the same way...

Why am I thinking about Dylan so much? Jesus. And it's all sexual thoughts. Jesus.

"Who are you texting so much?" Norah asks Niyah who's nose deep in her phone, smile and all. She has actually been on her phone more lately, tapping away. "Be in the moment and paint with us like we planned."

"Sorry, sorry," her twin apologizes, putting her phone down beside her. She looks at her canvas and frowns. "I had a vision but I'm not very artsy."

"Let me see," I say.

She holds it up with a dramatic sigh and I can't help but chuckle at the sight.

She's attempted a bare womanly figure but something about it looks off—uncentered.

"What? Practically Bob Ross but make it sexy," I joke and Norah let's out a giggle.

"You would think you know what a woman's body looks like," Norah says.

"What? Why?" Niyah asks, eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Because you have one?" Norah replies at her suddenly antsy twin. The confused look is gone from Niyah's face and she leans over to push Norah playfully.

"Shut up, bitch."

Suddenly, I get a phone call from an unknown number as we're sitting by the pool.