Chapter 32: Come sleep in my office

She put away the concert details, picked up Qiao Yichen's list of items, and walked toward the training center to sign up for classes.

When the time came to pay, the staff member informed her that her fees had already been taken care of by Qiao Yichen.

Ding Meng blinked in surprise a few times before returning the credit card in her hand back to her bag. The staff member made her fill out a form and then handed her a training card and class schedule. "Every time you come to class, swipe it once. The fee will automatically be deducted. It's already lunchtime now so come back in the afternoon to attend class."

"Okay." Ding Meng filled out the form as she listened to staff member speak.

"The teachers won't start work until 2PM, but the classrooms will be open. You can go inside and practice on your own."

"Got it, thank you." She gave her filled out form to the staff member and put away the class schedule and training card before proceeding to the dining hall.

At this time, there weren't many people in the dining hall. She bought a set meal and concluded that Xiao Zhou really hadn't been lying to her. The food here much better than her university's dining hall food. After eating, She felt a little sleepy. When she returned to the training center, she discovered that not a single person was inside.

Ay, looks like all the singers nowadays were very lazy. They weren't hard working at all. As she formed those thoughts, she found a lounge and laid down on a desk to take a noon nap.

After Qiao Yichen finished eating lunch, he made a special trip to the training center to take a look. He soon discovered Ding Meng happily dreaming inside the lounge. After watching her from outside for a moment, he walked in and knocked on her desk.

Ding Meng jumped up in surprise. When she looked up and saw Qiao Yichen standing in front of her, she suffered yet another scare. "About this, I wasn't slacking off! The teachers haven't arrived yet!"

Qiao Yichen looked down at her and a soft laugh flowed out of his mouth, "Come sleep in my office."

"Ah?" The way the situation was unfolding was completely contrary to her expectations. He must be jesting with me.

Ding Meng thought for a moment and ultimately decided that refusing was a safer option, "That wouldn't be very good, right?"

"My office has a very soft couch." Qiao Yichen threw out the bait, turned around, then walked away. After hesitating for two seconds, Ding Meng happily followed him.

Qiao Yichen's office was only one floor below CEO Xiang's office. This made Ding Meng even more confident of her earlier suspicion...

The chen in Guangchen was definitely a portmanteau of the chen in Qiao Yichen.

Qiao Yichen's office was very spacious and let in a lot of natural lighting. Ding Meng immediately went over to the couch, sat down, and discovered that it actually was very soft.

Qiao Yichen continued working after returning to his office. As Ding Meng lay on the couch and watched the person working in front of the office desk, she asked, "What are you doing?"

Qiao Yichen responded without looking up, "Composing a song for you."

These five simple words somehow caused Ding Meng's heart to skip a beat. She replied rather unnaturally, "Ah, thanks for your trouble."

Qiao Yichen laughed but didn't speak. Ding Meng thought about her contract with Xingyao and became a little worried, "How is it going with Xingyao Entertainment?" Had they already placed her on their blacklist?