Chapter 57: Wife, I've thought of a killer way to show our affection

Since Jiang Man had warned Ding Meng against responding without her approval, Ding Meng hadn't posted anything on Weibo recently.

Now that Jiang Man was encouraging her like this, Ding Meng felt a bit dazed, "Do you mean that I can start posting on Weibo now?"

"Yes. But don't mention your previous statement. You can post about how your work is progressing or you can even show your love for Qiao Yichen. Why didn't you tell me earlier that you two were childhood sweethearts?"

"Eh..." Ding Meng choked a bit. "I had forgotten."

Jiang Man spoke, "You can write more about your time as classmates on Weibo. That might reduce how sudden your marriage seems. Who knows, it might even earn you fans."

"Alright, I'll try that out."

"But these are just small tricks. Your highest priority is still to finish recording your album. Those critics will naturally shut up after you show them your work.

Ding Meng nodded even though Jiang Man couldn't see her. "I understand. Qiao Yichen also said something along those lines. I will direct all my efforts into recording this album."

"Okay. You don't have to worry about how this will affect how the album sells. The album won't be released for at least another half year. By that time, this matter will have long blown over."

Ding Meng thanked Jiang Man. When she hung up the phone, she discovered that Qiao Yichen was sitting nearby. He had picked up the tablet and was skimming over something.

VeggieThiefCaiCaiLovesVeggies had just published another post, saying that her follower count had suddenly grown by several tens of thousands and that becoming internet famous was frightening.

As his fingertips swept across the screen, he asked Ding Meng, "What did Jiang Man say to you?"

Blinking, Ding Meng sat down next to him, "She told us to show more affection on Weibo going forward."

Qiao Yichen suddenly paused. Then, he set the tablet off to one side and suggestively gathered Ding Meng into his arms, "Shall we start showing some right now?"

Ding Meng, "..."

The affection she was talking about was definitely not the kind he was thinking of!

"Goudan, your mind is so dirty." She forcefully pried Qiao Yichen off herself and retrieved the tablet.

Many fans had already left messages on her Weibo. They basically fell within several main categories.

"Lemon Leader and Lemon Leader's husband were middle school classmates? Did they fall for each other back then?? Did your teacher know???"

"Tell us the story! People have to act quickly to find a wife. Those who lose before the race even begins deserve to be single for the rest of their lives *crying laugh*"

"Holy crap Lemon Leader, Great Qiao is so hot! Your life after marriage must be very blissful :)"

"Wearing your school uniforms to revisit your old haunts. What a sentimental and cute couple :)"

"Childhood sweethearts sounds so romantic ah QAQ It's a shame that my childhood sweetheart married someone else QAQ"

Ding Meng quickly typed up a post in response to the questions from her fans.

Ding Meng_Lemon Leader (V): Qiao Yichen and I really were middle school classmates. The sort that shared a desk_(:з」∠)_ I didn't expect to be photographed by a student when we returned to school to grab some food =。= Back in middle school, I was a high achieving academic representative. There's no way I would have fallen in love that early. However, I can't say for sure that Qiao Yichen wasn't secretly in love with me. After all, he did buy me snacks pretty frequently 🙂