Chapter 51: Ding Meng and Qiao Yichen are married.

Ding Meng's maiden heart was struck again.

She looked at Qiao Yichen for a moment before voicing the question on her mind, "Goudan, did you search the internet for a complete anthology of romantic quotes?"

Qiao Yichen grinned and laughed, "Do I need to look it up? If I add up all the love songs that I've written, I can come up with my an anthology of my own."

Ding Meng sighed in admiration as she nodded in agreement. "Why don't you start a class? It can be called Goudan's Classroom for Romantic Quotes."

Qiao Yichen, "...Are you done with your training center classes for the day?"

Tch, of course he would use the training classes to change the topic. Ding Meng harrumphed and walked out.

It was already the end of the year so every major TV channel was preparing for the New Year's Eve Concert.

When she came across Gu Xin backstage at A City TV, Ding Meng wasn't surprised at all since she had already seen the song lineup. Gu Xin was the singer for the countdown segment where he would serve as the highlight of the entire performance. She didn't know if it was the TV channel's idea or if it was Gu Xin's idea, but the that song he was performing during the countdown was their duet, With You.

That's why Ding Meng was fortunate enough to be able to stand on stage and countdown with the audience at her first time participating in the New Year's Eve Concert.

After the rehearsals ended, Gu Xin and Ding Meng walked together. Even though it was the middle of winter, Gu Xin was still wearing a single layer as usual. He looked over to glance at Ding Meng and asked, "How is your album coming along?"

Ding Meng sighed, "I've only finished recording one song."

Qiao Yichen's standards were really too high. After finishing the recording for Erawith great difficulty, she was now stuck again on Love That Arrived Unexpectedly.

He kept telling her that her singing didn't give off the feeling of a young girl in love.

Ding Meng laughed sarcastically inside. Asking a married woman to sing like a young girl in love was pretty cruel in itself, okay?

Luckily, Qiao Yichen had continued to compose at a steady pace. The second song he had written for her album, Colorful Kiss, was already complete.

Unlike Era with its sweet and emotional lyrics, Colorful Kiss was a song with a very strong beat. The song was written to have a trendy vibe which gave Ding Meng the urge to walk down the runway in a fashion show like a model.

Ah, when the time came, would he say that her singing didn't convey a trendy feeling?

"Qiao Yichen's standards are really high when it comes to album songs, but don't worry. As long as you take steps forward every day, there'll be a day when you reach his requirements." Gu Xin comforted her, unaware that her mind had wandered off.

Ding Meng smiled at him, "Yeah, I will work hard. Thanks."

After leaving the venue, she got into a van. Her workload had increased thanks to her recent rise in popularity so Jiang Man had assigned one of her own assistants to Ding Meng.

Since she didn't have any more work, Ding Meng asked the assistant to send her back home. Qiao Yichen hadn't returned yet so Ding Meng ate a bag of snacks and began to prepare dinner.

Just as she finished washing and cutting the vegetables, Ding Meng heard the doorbell ring. She was a little suspicious. Could Goudan have forgotten to bring his keys this morning? She walked to the door and turned on the video intercom. The image of an unfamiliar girl appeared on the screen.