Chapter 63: Ah, we have a wedding shoot on those two days.

May arrived in a flash, and Ding Meng's album had already reached its final stages. Qiao Yichen proposed that they go abroad to film the MVs for Love and Colorful Kiss.

Following discussions with the company, the filming location was chosen to be set in France. Everyone was settling the final itinerary in Jiang Man's office.

"You'll be leaving on May 4th and returning on the 10th. It'll last a week." Jiang Man handed printouts of the itinerary to Qiao Yichen and Ding Meng. "What about the album's title song Thank You? Have you finished thinking about the Thank You MV yet?""

"Ah, about that. I want to use a video that my fans sent me previously." Ding Meng set down the A4 paper in her hands and looked at Jiang Man as she spoke, "It contains clips from when I participated in the competition up till I performed in the Commemoration Concert. I think it really suits this song."

Jiang Man thought for a bit before responding, "The message isn't bad, but as the top song's MV, it's a little shoddy."

Qiao Yichen spoke up from the side, "Every song in this album is a top song."

Jiang Man looked at him and laughed, "Great Producer Qiao seems to have a lot of confidence."

Qiao Yichen raised an eyebrow, "Not a single song in this album was used to fill up space. Each song can be considered a piece of quality work on its own. If you want to keep up appearances, the lyrics to Love, Colorful Kiss, and Thank You were written by Ding Meng so let's just proceed according to her way of thinking."

Jiang Man grinned as she looked at him, "Praise needs to come from the mouths of others to be convincing."

Qiao Yichen responded, "That's my professional opinion."

Jiang Man laughed, not bothering to pursue the matter, "Ok. The MV can be completed as Ding Meng has suggested. The company's staff will take charge of negotiating the copyrights to the video."

"Okay." Ding Meng picked up the itinerary again and looked at it, "Eh, what's going on during the two free days in the middle?"

Originally, when she heard that they were going abroad to a film the MV, she had already been very shocked. She was really worried that they would lose money with such big production costs. After Jiang Man said that they were going for a week, she became even more convinced that she would have to pay for the losses. She had actually wanted to ask if the itinerary could be shortened. She didn't expect that there would actually be two free days.

Was it done to let them have fun abroad? Wasn't that treatment fit for kings and queens...?

Qiao Yichen spoke calmly from the side, "Ah, we have a wedding shoot on those two days."

Ding Meng, "..."

Why did the wedding shoot have to coincide with a business trip? ...Hold on!

"We're having our wedding shoot abroad?"

Qiao Yichen nodded, "It just happens that we're going to film abroad. We might as well lump them together. I've already booked a photographer."

Ding Meng, "..."

It did seem like Qiao Yichen was the first person to suggest going abroad to film the MV...

"What's the matter?" Qiao Yichen raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.

Ding Meng laughed, "Nothing." Goudan wouldn't dare to use his authority at work for private reasons.

"That's enough." Jiang Man couldn't keep watching from the sidelines. She wrinkled her brows with disgust, "You two can leave now. Don't stay here and make people feel nauseous."