Chapter 80 - Extra 4: Game (2/3)

The shadowy figure in front of 『I Want To Grow Fat』 stood in silence. On the other hand, the disciples from the Auspicious House who were aiming to kill Ding Meng spoke up.

【World】Kneel Before Me: Dark Spirit Arts user?

【World】niko Sauce: This is the first time I've seen a Dark Spirit Arts user!!! How handsome!!

【World】Lovingly: With his face completely covered, you can tell that he's handsome?

【World】niko Sauce: It's his figure/// >_<

【World】Unfathomable Tenderness: What is a Dark Spirit Arts user doing here for? The task was issued by Boss Han.

【World】Together As A Whole: So what, let's just group up and kill him.

Ding Meng's curiosity was piqued too, curiously looking at the man in front cladded in black; his ID was Dark Spirit Arts 007. Other data such as his level could not be viewed.

Ding Meng had read about this on the forums that, because practitioners of the Dark Spirit Arts could be disciples of other schools, their information becomes hidden when they use the Dark Spirit Arts in order to conceal their identity. In other words, no one knows who the disciples of the Dark Spirit Arts are unless they tell you it themselves.

Disciples of the Dark Spirit Arts are able to accept tasks from Gu Zibi. They would receive bountiful rewards upon completion of the tasks since he was so rich. Because of this, players all wanted to join the Dark Spirit Sect.

While the world channel was all riled up, a party request message popped up on the screen.

『Dark Spirit Arts 007』has invited you to join their party, accept?

Ding Meng blinked twice before clicking on the accept button.

Immediately after, she received a message.

【Party】Dark Spirit Arts 007: Follow me.

Although Ding Meng did not know what kind of drugs he planned on selling, but she rapidly clicked to follow him anyhow.

Anyways...... the worst that could happen would be death,

Nearly after the moment she clicked to follow him, the sky once again flashed a bright light. This time, it was even more dazzling than the previous flash; Ding Meng had to close her eyes due to the brightness. By the time she opened up her eyes, Ding Meng found herself sitting on the back of a big bird flying in the air.

Of course, the driver was a dear friend named Dark Spirits Arts 007.

Ding Meng was clueless how far they've already flown, but she could not see any pursuers from behind. Ding Meng just quietly enjoyed the scenery for a while before she finally couldn't resist the urge to greet the person at front.

【Party】I Want To Grow Fat: O(∩_∩)O Hello~

The other party did not answer. Ding Meng didn't give up: "Why did you save me?" Was it because she was too cute?

She glanced at her avatar which wore an aqua-colored long skirt; it was pretty cute.

【Party】Dark Spirit Arts 007: Task from Gu Zibi.

Ding Meng was puzzled for a second. Right before she was about to ask for further clarification, another sentence popped up on the screen.

【Party】Dark Spirit Arts 007: There's someone pursuing us.

Ding Meng's heart tightened. Although she wasn't scared of death, the feeling of being chased by every sect felt rather dreadful. Behind the big bird appeared two figures who also rode their own birds.