Chapter 2

⬆Chloe

Cylus' Pov

I woke up to the sound of my irritating alarm which i really needed to change , it was 5:45 , I didn't want to see chloe after what happened last night so i decided to wake early and get breakfast out.

I walked across the hall towards the bathroom when I heard the front door slam open , just like the stupid people in the movies I walked downstairs not even caring if I would be held at gunpoint .

I had blink my eyes a few times , to my disbelief it was my younger brother Seth . I oddly approached him and poked his cheeks to see if he was real , one touch and my eyes widened .

"Seth !!!" I shouted as I pulled him into a sluppy sibling hug ,"Eww your breathe stinks ." he pointed out while fanning his face making me slap him in annoyance . "I thought you weren't coming from collage until next week." I questioned still surprised .

"Well I kind of lied about the dates to make it an even bigger surprise ." He replied casually

I rolled my eyes and directed him upstairs into his old room to get some rest and proceeded to the bathroom .Finally making it in I locked the door and instead of showering I used the old tub. After about 15 minutes I came out and went to my room where changed into black work jumper and my expensive leather jacket and headed out.

I made my way to Starbucks and got the new and now trending rainbow frapp along with a mouth watering sandwich

I made my way to Starbucks and got the new and now trending rainbow frapp along with a mouth watering sandwich . I comfortably ate outside and as I was wrapping up a familiar face came into view .

"What are you doing here ?" I asked trying to keep my thoughts that he was a stalker on low .

"Well I was walking out of my apartment across the road" I turned his head and pointed to the fancy apartment condos which were directly opposite us , " And I saw you sitting here all lonely , do you want a ride to work? "

"No thank you , My car is in the parking lot."

"Well in that case give me a drop , I'll leave my car at my apartment "

I took a second to look him in the eye and saw he was determined so I just agreed and stood up heading to my car with Nick trailing behind .

While driving I couldn't stop thinking about Nick and Chloe getting so close for yesterday.

Flashback 》

I entered the house rushing to my room where i found the perfect outfit, A black long top with two slits at it's side and a casual denim jeans . I let my hair flow down my back and drenched my face in makeup trying to outshine Chloe who i knee would look amazing.

I went downstairs and saw chloe and her friend jenny in matching colours looking stunning , definitely better than me. My parents were still prepping the table when the doorbell rang.

Rushing to the door I noticed Nick looking handsome as ever , we exchanged compliments and I invited him in . As he made eye contact with Chloe he somehow totally forgot about me . They sat rat comfortable  next to one another and talked all night - whenever jenny and I tried to start conversation with them they would just blew us off .

At end of the night mom asked me to help with something and when i finally got to go outside to say goodbye to Nick , I saw him and Chloe laughing with little if not no space between them .

He noticed my presence and hailed me over where he slowly kissed my hand and then moved over to Chloe and give her the longest and most passionate hug I have ever seen.

Chloe and I looked at him with utter bliss as he drove off and then to each other with disgust clear in our eyes

Chloe and I looked at him with utter bliss as he drove off and then to each other with disgust clear in our eyes .

"If you haven't already noticed , Nick likes me and I like him back so don't get in the way or else I will step on you with my Prada heels and trust me , us being sisters doesn't change that fact "

《Flashback Ends

"Ughhhh how could he hug her but not me ughhh" suddenly my car jurked forward as I made a sudden stop . I was so deep in thought that I hadn't noticed that I was passing the building and in a dangerous speed to .

Nick watched me with unknown emotion in his eyes and exited my car leaving me frustrated and angry at myself for putting our lives in danger .

The clock had now struck 5 indicating work was over and as I made my way to the door Nick approached me sending a sense of relief that he was talking to me again

The clock had now struck 5 indicating work was over and as I made my way to the door Nick approached me sending a sense of relief that he was talking to me again .

"You put my life in danger today with your speeding and sudden stop ." I looked down with embarrassment and open my mouth to talk but he continued , "I don't know for what reason you did so and for a fact I know I won't be driving with you again but I think I know a way I can forgive you "

"Really.... Anything .... What is it "

"A date ... A date with your sister chloe , she told me she works here as well but she is taking the week off ..... tell her tomorrow I will take the day off and we can go to the movies or for dinner her choice ."

"Let her be ready for 7 ." He said walking away .

[A/N] •Edited 

How does Cylus feel about that date 👀💨