Epilogue

Cylus' Pov

"Stephanie & Steph Come here ! " My scream echoed through out the mansion . I was completely and beyond tired .

"Baby don't get so frustrated , it will affect little Maddy in there ." Stephen approached kissing behind my ears and rubbing my 4 months pregnant baby bump .

All day long the twins had me busy , Stephanie was only trying on my wedding dress , which was the only one in existence . While Steph was chasing her down for a reason I don't   know .

"Kids get here now ." Stephen ordered sternly and in walked the children very military style , clearly afraid of their dad . "Hi daddy ." they said in sync trying to get on his good side .

"Go freshen up and get ready for dinner , and you mum ," he looked at me lovingly , " How does a foot massage sound ."

I couldn't control the soft moan that escaped my lips as I thought about his massages . Forget business he could be a proffesional Masseuse .

He grabbed my hand roughly and led me up the stairs , it reminded me of my wedding night five years ago .

After our date we went out more and kind of started dating , he really did change , he would open up to me and tell me about his feelings. He didn't rush anything , we dated for two good ole years before he finally popped the question with a big*ss diamond ring .

Still to this day Chloe is jealous and calls me gold digger , but I really didn't care . I spent 8 years of my life loving this man and I would always continue no matter what names or obstacle came in my way .

I was now pregnant with my third child which came about as a reward after I got promoted . Since it would complicate Stephen's and I relationship I got another job which was a PA for a professionally Designer .

I would put in my input and he would absolutely love it , one day he surprised me with a party and announced that I would be the newest designer working alongside him.

Everything in my life was amazing , I cut all ties with my family as they only asked for money after money , quoting ' You're married to a millionaire , he won't even miss a few thousands missing '

His parents welcomed me into their family and always stood as a mother and father by my side which I was grateful for .

I truly love this man and the family we have created . He never once paid any mind or attention to other women and would very often take time off of work to go on vacations with us or just spend some family time at home .

He showed much love to me and the kids , Steph and Stephanie had a relationship with him that I never had with my father , he was a really fun but strict when needed father.

The End