Chapter 17

The week went on , On Thursday and Friday I went to work , It was so hard since I only made calls , book and attend meetings and get Stephen caffeine.

Today was now Sunday . Sade and myself planned on doing something today but we didn't know what .

I sat comfortably on her couch watching Loud House when I suddenly felt a rough hand on my shoulder . I looked up and  saw the one and only Jay with a smiling Sade at his side .

"Guess what , I came up with an idea and Jay's tagging along . "

Since I didn't know where we were going I didn't know the dress code , but what I did know was that I had a super cute black dress that could look good in any occasion

I added a blue sneakers and black handbag to my look , and for makeup I didn't do anything . I brushed and left my hair out .

I found sade wearing a beautiful long stripe dress with Jay , you could see he just pulled on a shirt and jeans .

We got in Jay's car and then drove around for a long hour until we approached a theme park .

I squealed like a little girl as this would of been the first time I visited one of these .

Both Sade and I ran out while Jay followed behind .

We went on so many rides , all of us looked like little kids as we screamed our hearts out and raced to all the rides

After our fifth rollercoaster Jay suggested food and we all agreed .

I screamed out an attention drawing laugh as Jay tried to chase me down for my hot dog , but luckily since I worked out at the gym a lot back home my legs were stronger so I ran way faster that him .

The night happily crept on us just as we took our last rides , A vr rollercoaster and a haunted house .

" I had so much f-fun , especially when you guys ate your popcorn off the floor ." I laughed so much that I was struggling to catch a breath .

Jay drove us back home and I gave him the biggest hug I ever gave for such a fun time today .

All night Sade and I continuously laughed as we replayed the amazing events from today. Soon we settled down and I went to bed early as I had to attend a very important meeting tomorrow with Stephen .

------

As i entered the room I felt hard eyes on me , I felt disgusted a two or three men lustful eyes searched me .

It was now 12 and Stephen and I had now arrived at the conference room for our multi-million contract meeting .

Stephen sent a stern eye to all the men and they immediately took there eyes off me and we started the meeting .

"Your company would gain much profit with this idea ,

We have already started construction , so you and your beautiful PA here can fly over anytime . We'll arrange lawyers and everything you request ."

Stephen rolled his eyes at their flirty comment towards me and put on his thinking face. I did the same as the man who said so could probably be my father but did have a good offer .

These men wanted to build a hotel in Spain where Stephen would partner and get an huge amount of income .

The man looked pretty nervous as Stephen though about it but was washed with relief when Stephen spoke .

"Me and my PA will fly over on Wednesday , have everything ready by then or the deal will be off ."

Without another word he stood up and exited and I quickly followed behind but I didn't miss that man's comment on me , " Look at the body ." and soon after some chuckles and agrees erupted .

-----
I kind of felt nervous and excited as I would get to travel with Stephen and the company .

I knocked on his office door and entered , Instead of taking a seat Stephen approached me .

"On Wednesday we will leave , be here 6 am any minute later and you will be left behind ."

I nodded my head and returned to my office to book our flights and contacted a lawyer in Spain to accompany us .