Chapter 3

"A date , A date with you sister Chloe." It's like those words couldn't stop ringing in my ears . It was driving me crazy and on my way home I almost considered driving myself over to the nut house and checking myself in .

I arriving home I was greet with the unpleasant sight of Chloe . She stood in front the door smirking while twirling her perfect golden curls .

"Cyluss! how was work ? did you see Nikky poo ?"

"Actually I did . We met at the coffee shop this morning . I gave him a drop and after much begging he agreed to take you on a date tomorrow at 7 ." I partially lied not wanting to hurt my ego more than it had already been .

Her facial express told me that she had never been rejected before . Shock definitely didn't look good on her face . After a good frozen 30 seconds she shrugged it and made her way upstairs.

I sighed and did so myself , I stopped in my room to grab my towel , bath-bomb and facial wash before continuing to the bathroom where I planned to have a relaxing soak .

The next day I followed my boring and daily schedule : Complete my morning routine , Drive to work , And do some work .

Sade had flown over to New York last night alongside some other employees to attend some major  meeting at our HeadQuarters . And for Nick , he had taken the day to go out with Chloe which I don't understand why he had to do . His date is 7 and work usual finishes 5 but I guess he wanted to stay home so he could mentally prepare himself or buy a new outfit .

With both of them being gone , all the work load now weighs on me .

~

The week slowly drifted by and I was now leaving work on Friday when my whole rang out , "All around the world , pretty girls they strike a pose -" My ring tone blasted out
earing some of my coworkers attention . Without watching the caller's I.D , I quickly answered just wanting to stop the loud ring tone .

"Hello ?"

"Hey girl , its Sade , I was suppose to fly back over today but I want to have fun before I leave . Why don't you fly or drive on over here and stay in my hotel . It'll be like a mini vacation and on Sunday we can drive back . " She stated , her tone leaving no trace of questioning .

"That is that a question orr...."

"Nope it was a statement now drive on over hear .... ohhh and bring some clubbing clothes ." And with that she hung up.

I was a little anti-social so I didn't do spontaneous stuff like this but I really couldn't stay home with Chloe this week so I went home packed a bag and was on my way to the big apple .

The drive from New Jersey my home state to New york wasn't that long , luckily I packed enough food so I didn't have to stop for gas station food . Within a few hours I arrived at the hotel Sade gave the address for .