Chapter 13

After spending the day with Jay and his mother I went back to Sade's apartment which was like 5 doors away .

Unlocking the door and entering I noticed Sade seated on her kitchen stool crying . I was scared that I was the cause of those tears but I still managed to make my way over and pulled her in for a big hug.

At first she hesitated , but soon she returned it . We spent a few minutes that way until her tears slowed down and I took advantage of her calmness to ask what was wrong .

"H-he cheated on me ," she stuttered , I instantly knew it was her worthless boyfriend . When she told him she was moving to NY and that their relationship would be long distant , He had a huge smile .

I always knew he was a player but his smile told me that was going to cheat someday . She didn't realise because she was so in love but I did and I would occasionally check his facebook to see if he posted anything about clubs or girls.

"I-I am going to stay . Forget him , we are going to be together . To beautiful single ladies in NY City.

My last word came out as an excited shout and Sade raised her head and shot me a small smile betwixt her tears

I grabbed my phone and dialed the nearest pizza place "Yes a big box of Hawaiian Pizza with extra cheese , thank you ."

We both childishly giggled and ran off in different directions . Sade got her car keys and sped off to the supermarket to get ice-cream and then collect the pizza .

I prepared the living room , setting up Netflix and getting blankets , then changed into a cute pink pajama .

Not long Sade returned with our steaming hot pizza and ice cream. We stayed on the couch like that all day and planned a shopping trip for the next day.

Following Day

I quickly grabbed my purse which only contained my wallet and an almost empty chapstick , I followed sade out and we both got a cab since none of us could afford an actual vehicle .

Splitting the cab fair, me and sade exited and made our way into the mall. My eyes widen at the well lit , busy store filled mall.

"Like it huh , Its way bigger that the malls back home ."

I nodded knowing that if tried to talk no words would come out . Our plan was to shop first but when I saw the food court I couldn't contain myself.

Sade got herself a big juicy burger , which I greedily tasted . And I got Subway , since I feeling to eat health and then an extra big cinnamon bun with a large cotton candy frap.

Sade made fun of me as we looked for a store , apparently it was funny that I ate everything I bought and plus piece of her burger.

Finally Sade stopped in her tracks and her face lit up , I watched in the direction and read the store's big and bold name 'Fashion Nova ' I instantly remembered seeing that name on the tags of most of the clothes Sade bought for me , the others being from Zara and forever 21.

We entered the store and the amount of skin-tight outfits that was on display , I felt thankful that the others she gave me weren't this sexy.

I skimmed through each individual rack and thought that everything was too fancy or exposing so I had to question Sade where she got the other items .

" Sade , these clothes are way more exposing that the ones you bought me , why is that ?"

She stared at me amusingly before speaking up , "The ones you have I ordered online , but these in the store are more .... over the top . I brought you here so that you can get some really nice outfits that you can be feeling yourself in .... and so you can get more attention ."

I rolled my eyes but got to looking again and this time I choose a lot of good looks which I knew would raise my self confident .

Before we left the mall , we visited Chanel , Tommy Hilfiger , Guess and Forever 21 and I could officially say that I was a broke lady, even though I only bought two items overall and they were from the sale section in Forever 21 .Hopefully I would get my paycheck soon from my new work which I would start tomorrow.

_______

🎀 How was this chapter ?
Leave Your Thoughts Here ☞