Chapter 23

Hey guys , for this chapter I was having writer's block and wanted this chapt to be different 😉. So I present to you Chloe's Pov

Chloe's ( Cylus' Sister) Pov

'How was this even possible to put on so much weight in a month' I wondered as I examined myself in the full sized mirror. I knew for sure that I wasn't pregnant but I only ate a few harmless chocolate bars so how was this possible.

I took a deep breathe and calmed my mind saying my happy words - "I am pretty , I am better than Cylus , I can get anything I want , I'm a boss."

"Nick baby! where are you?" I screamed . In a matter of seconds he ran in looking exhausted as ever .

He was always tired , we couldn't even have a good time together cause after 10 minutes he was burned out.

I was honestly really sick and tired of him now but then I thought about the diamond ring, it was huge . Well not huge probably the size of a dot but it was still a diamond. {A/N -gold digger much 😂}

I bet none of my friends nor Cylus would ever get a diamond ring in their life. The thought made me chuckle and Nick just watched as if I were a mad woman.

(Keep in mind how small the diamond is and that she said Cylus would never get one 😉😂)

"What's so funny honey?" Nick asked which was pretty irritating.

"Nothing just shut up and don't call me honey it makes me sound old ." I erased the smile off his face .

"Back to what I was calling you for, Is everything ready for tomorrow, Oh and is this dress making me look fat."

"Yeah , your parent's place
looks great and the food and the guest list is already arranged. Also, you look amazing in that dress, I can't wait to marry you ." He smiled.

I was tired of hearing all his sloppy flirts and remarks, the only reason I got with him was because he was damn handsome and Cy liked him .

All Cy's life whenever I found out she liked anyone, I would take them away from her. At pre-K she was always loved, both of us were . There was this little boy my age, little Josh .

He never talked to me always Cy , In elementary school we had a play in which a kiss was required . She knew I wanted that part yet she still practised day and night and took the role away from me . She got the kiss  and everyday after school her and Josh would go to the park to play .

Leaving and completely forgetting me. Josh 's parents migrated and they took him with and right before he left I was gonna admit my love for him but then Cylus entered the room and he ran to hug her. After that day I promised to make Cy feel what I felt.

Over the years I continued as I found it amusing and she deserved it .

" Ok you can go now " I shooed Nick as I changed back into a T-shirt and sweatpants .

Nick and I moved into our own apartment, and Last week he popped  the question.

Flashback

 " What a hot waiter ." I thought as the buff brunette handed me my pasta .

Today Nick surprised me and brought me to this really expensive restaurant .

All week he has been acting jittery and weird . I think he is about to pop the question , hopefully he got me a nice ring or I will decline his marriage offer .

The night was going smoothly and now I wanted the hot waiter to come back so I could order dessert.

As though he read my mind he approached and asked if we wanted anything else .

"Um can I get a banana split , extra whip cream , chocolate sauce and a really big banana ." I spoke hintingly but he was oblivious .

"I'll have to same just with a normal sized banana , oh and cherry sauce too ." Nick added also oblivious to my flirty yet desperate comment back there .

"Of course. What a nice couple ." he spoke aggravating me and returned to the back. "Babe , I'm gonna use the washroom real quick ." he said which I just 'mmhhp' to in response .

He took really short as he came back in a couple of second trying to hide a toothy grin .

He kept on smiling directly at me until we noticed all the workers gathered walking behind our waiter who is holding only one split which had a sparkle candle stuck right in the middle .

The waiter placed it on our table earning entire restaurants  attention, I stared at it in 'awe' until I felt a tap on the shoulder and looked down the see Nick on his knees with a box in his hand

"Chloe Jenner Lee, I know we have only started dating recently but from the first day I saw you, I just knew you were the special one. Will you make me the happiest man ...."

He wasn't able to finish as I had already snatched the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger examining it. It fit perfectly and was diamond so why not just marry him .

"Yes Nick , I will marry you." Before I even got the chance to scream in joy everyone around us did so firs.

End of Flashback  

I folded my dress and tucked it back neatly into my draw for my engagement party tomorrow.

I was really excited , all my friends and family in one place where I could show off.