Truth in Advertising

The eclipse brought the veil closer to our reality. If a monster were strong enough, it could cross over. Samuel waited nervously by the portal. Demons waited for their chance to test the young warlock.

===================================

I ruined Valentine's Day when I bought my wife a unique gift. It was supposed to hold a candle and was the shape of a decorative heart, or as she called it, "A fucking urn." Next time I'll just send flowers.

(Author's Note: This is a true story that actually happened and why my wife and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day anymore.)

==================================

The first time I met her, she told me that she had a severe medical condition. Every time she sneezed she had an orgasm. In my concern, I asked her if she was taking anything for it. She said yes, pepper.

===================================

It was her first time with someone besides her husband. Thomas unleashed something primal within her. She found herself grinding and moaning in unnatural ways. In the back of her mind, she also worried about the sturdiness of her bed.

====================================

The one thing Ty was sure of was that the Shadow was very different from Earth. It was impossible to stay warm here. He felt eyes all around him. This was as far from home as he had ever been and he didn't know how he was going to get back.