Bang from Under the Bed

Jimmy held the gun to the detective's head.

"Monologues are for amateurs."

*BANG*

"I speak in action."

Detective Martin's body was dumped into the ocean. The undercurrent swept him out into the depths never to be seen again.

===========================

He could anticipate her every move. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist; her breath heavy in his ear. It was a raw and powerful connection. He felt himself let go and was lost in the moment; this one perfect moment with her.

===========================

Sit back brothers and sisters as I tell you the tale of how the English language was murdered and how I became blind.

"So like, was she jelly?"

"Oh yeah. Totes jelly for sure!"

* Me in the background rolling my eyes so hard I now have a detached retina. *

============================

He was in the corner crying. She had left hours ago. He dialed the phone through the sobs.

"Rob," the crying intensified, "that snaggle-toothed bitch chafed my willy!"

Laughter was the only thing heard on the other end.

=============================

There was no escape from the bogeyman. Cold hands gripped her tight from under the bed and dragged her towards hell. Nails dug into the floor and were left broken and bleeding. Her screams echoed through the night as her little sister opened the door to investigate.

(Author's Note: This was based on a drabble fiction I wrote for horrortree.com called The Tale of Fear Itself.)